Chapter -19

After some days

Y/n's pov

It's been 2-3 days since I discharged from the hospital..... Mr.kim didn't returned from France yet...... I was living with Mrs.choi..... She took great care of me.... I was fully recovered now..., so I was going office today.... I ate breakfast and went out of the house....

I was on my way to bus stop but I heard some noises coming from park....So I decided to go there....

When I reached there I saw some people standing near a bench and a lady was sitting on it with a tablet in her hand..... I went close to her.... Then I got to know she was playing Takken 7 and she was trying to complete it...., means reach at the final stage.....Well it's so different... but I was stunned seeing her playing this much good.... She was at one of the most difficult stage.... She was moving towards the last stage but her player got killed..... I really felt bad,.. I wanted her to win.....
Some teen boys who were standing there stared making fun of her....

Boy 1 : See aunty we said you can't do it... Infact it's almost impossible..

Aunty : It's not like that--

Boy 2 : Aunty please, now don't make excuses.... We know it's so tough.... Eveone can't do it... especially someone at your age....

He said this and other boys started laughing....

I was very furious after Seeing them talking to her like that.. don't they have manners... She is so elder than them..
I said...

Y/n : Don't you guys have manners..... She is so elder than you and you're talking to her like that...

Boy 3 : See, we haven't said anything wrong... Nobody can do this....

Aunty : My son have done this many times....

Boy 1 : see aunty we're not fools so don't try to make us... And miss we're are not talking to you....

Boy 2 : Yes, we're saying the truth only, and truth is always bitter...

Y/n : but there is a way of saying everything and your way is absolute shit!!

Boy 3 : If you're that much furious... So why don't you do it.... Right guys....

He said sarcastically while making fun of me.... But at this point the Gamer inside me woken up...
I looked at her and asked..

Y/n : aunty can I ..?

She smiled and gave her tablet to me and made me sit next to her.....

End of y/n's pov

Y/n was playing the game with her full concentration... Her fingers were dancing on the tablet... She was looking like a professional gamer... She was defeating each player smoothly... all those boys were shocked to see her... They were regreting why they challenged her... There more people started gathering...

After 40-45 mins there was a tensed atmosphere.... Y/n was sweating... She was on almost at the final stage...
Some people were also cheering for her....

After some time...

YAY!!!

Some shouts were heard... Y/n finally completed the game... Her fingers were paining due to continuous movement on the screen... Sweat was dripping down from her face... She stood up while giving the tablet to that lady... And faced towards those boys....

Y/n : So, what were you guys saying before ?

Boy 1 : we are S-sorry sister...

Boy 2 : Yes please forgive us.... Sorry aunty for speaking so harshly to you...