Chapter - 31

Y/n was staring at both of them...... And it was clearly visible on her face that she was hella jealous.....
Mrs.kim looked at her and understood her feelings..... She chuckled and said....

Mrs.kim : She is Charlotte.....

Y/n looked towards her with a confused face.....

Mrs.kim (seeing y/n's expressions She chuckled) : She is my daughter......

Y/n :huh?

Mrs.kim : She is Taehyung's sister..... I've adopted her....

Y/n : Oh..I see......

Then Mrs.kim took y/n in the direction of couch.... And they both sat there.....

Mrs.kim : Charlotte, will you keep talking to your brother all the time.. look here also.....
A while ago you were very excited to meet your sister-in-law.......

Charlotte looked towards Mrs.kim.....

Chorlette : Ahem* 😅😅 I'm sorry I was so lost in talking to brother that I almost forgot about this.....
(She turned towards y/n)
*Gasp* I've seen you in that party..... *Surprised* You looked hella beautiful !!!!..You still are looking beautiful...😁😁

Y/n : *smiled* thanks......

Charlotte is 20 years old..... She is a student.... Currently she is abroad for her higher studies...... Her dream is to be a famed actor like her brother......
But Taehyung will never let her enter this dark world..... The Great it looks on the outside, the worse it is from the inside......
She is a musician, she plays instruments on YouTube...... Most of the people follow her because she is Taehyung's sister...... And this is the only reason she was present in that party.....

--------

After some days

Y/n was visiting Mrs.kim often..... After her office..... Mostly she spends her free time...so as usual today Mrs.Kim told her to come to her house ...It was the weekend so Y/n and taehyung both were at home..but Taehyung was in his study from last night and he didn't even come down for breakfast...

Y/n was getting ready then she heard a knock on the door..she said "come in" and to her surprise it was taehyung..

Taehyung : Where are you going ? (Asked nonchalantly)

Y/n : To mom's home ..(Y/n replied while looking at herself in the mirror)

Taehyung : Ok..wait for me..we both will go together..

Y/n : W-what..

But Taehyung left without explaining anything..

Y/n got ready and was waiting downstairs for taehyung..

Y/n's POV :

Taehyung didn't come to our room last night, had his breakfast in his study..and now he came to me and asked about where I was going and told me to wait for him...aish...what type of a person he is... I'm unable to understand him...idk what's going on in his mind..well.. at least I got a driver (referring to Taehyung) otherwise I would have to drive..but I wonder what made him drop me at mom's house..

Y/n's POV ends..

Flashback :

O.T.P

Taehyung : yes mom..

Mrs. Kim : you're in office ??

Taehyung : no mom.. I'm home.. actually mom I'm kind of bus-

Mrs. Kim : No you're not..first listen to me !! Y/n is coming to meet me !! And you are also coming with her !

Taehyung : but mo-

Mrs. Kim : SHUT UP !! You're her husband Kim taehyung!! You have some responsibilities..!! Go and check on her !!

Taehyung : Momm..(said whining)

Mrs. Kim : MANNERS KIM TAEHYUNG !!

Taehyung : ahhh ...ok mom..(said being sulky)

Flashback ends..

Taehyung came and they both left..
The whole ride was silent..
Taehyung was glancing at Y/n time to time..as it was quite strange that Y/n didn't ask any questions..she was just looking out of the window blankly...

Taehyung : What happend to you ?

Y/n : What ??

Taehyung in his mind : fvck fvck..why did I say that !!!

Taehyung : i mean why mom called us so suddenly...is there any problem ?

Y/n : I don't know...

Taehyung : oh..ok..

Again the silence took over ....soon they reached at Mrs. Kim's home ..
As soon as Y/n entered the home..she was greeted by a warm hug of her mother in law and Charlotte...

Mrs. Kim : oh my dear daughter..hiw are you ?

Y/n : I'm good mom..how about you ? And Charlotte ?

Mrs. Kim : we both are good too ..

After that Taehyung, Y/n , Mrs. Kim and Charlotte spent some quality time... telling some sweet memories of Taehyung and Charlotte to Y/n..

In evening ..

Charlotte : come on bro...please..

Taehyung : NO

Charlotte : such a jerk you are

Taehyung : manners Charlotte ! I'm elder than you

Charlotte : whatever IDC..

Actually Charlotte and Y/n are going for some shopping..and Charlotte wants to take taehyung with them..but here taehyung's workaholic a$s isn't agreeing..

Charlotte : Y/nie..ask you husband..😩 ..he will surely listen to you..

Y/n in her mind : yea yea.. listen to me..my foot !!

Y/n : uh-u-uhm..(looks at Taehyung) T-taehyung please come with us...

Mrs. Kim : yes taehyung come on.. You're going with them..go get ready..

Taehyung : but mommm....(said whining)

Mrs Kim : You're saying something ? (Said with deathly glare)

Taehyung : um...no.. y-yah you both get ready we are going to shopping..

Charlotte/Y/n : YAY !! (Said in unison)

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to his room..

"We all are broken,
That's how the light goes in"