Chapter - 9

Some days later.....

Inside chief editor's cabin :

Chief editor : ENOUGH Y/N !! I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR EXCUSES!! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET SOME NEWS ABOUT MRS. KIM !! YOU'RE USELESS!! I SHOULD HAVE FIRED YOU BEFORE !! I'M A GIVING YOU A CHANCE AGAIN!!  Taehyung is going to do shooting in XXX University!! Go get some news otherwise GET READY TO RESIGN!! (She said banging her table and throwing resign papers towards her) Now you can go !!

Y/n sighed and then left her cabin.....she can't do anything........she can't leave the job, because it is the only source of income..... until she get the licence......
After that any company will hire her....

---------

Y/n was standing infront of the university...... Taehyung's movie was of High school crush genre......
The area was filled with lots of noises of cars, people taking and shouts of fan girls.....
The atmosphere was filled with enthusiasm.......
As a huge Crowd of media and college students was there.....

Y/n also joined that crowd.... trying hard to stand there....as people were pushing each other in order get a glance of taehyung who is coming there in sometime...

Somehow she managed to get in front row of the crowd......

??? : Hey!!!! Don't touch me!!!!! Stay away!!!?!

Y/n looked at her and rolled her eyes....

Y/n : stfu.. I'm not even touching you...i don't have habit to touch sh!tty plastic..duh...

Adria : Stay in your limits Y/N !! (Said gritting teeth)

Y/n : oh !? what are limits ?? Idk them !? Where are they ? I can't see anything like that..!!?

Adria : You're talking too much...look at your status first... don't forget who i am..Huh..!! Bishes like you only bark you can't even lay a finger on me...

Y/n : i can do more than that but...that would be animal abuse...

Adria : ARGHH !!!!

Before she can say anything...all of a sudden the area filled with waves of excitement.....
Girls were screaming , fainting and drooling......