Chapter 38

At night

Y/n was still at her workplace due to some urgent work..she was doing some work when a message popped on her screen..it was none other than her husband, Kim Taehyung...

Taehyung : when are you gonna come ?

Y/n : actually I'm working currently because of some urgent work...so ig I'll be late..

Taehyung : Ok...just message me when you are ready to go... I'll pick you up...

Y/n : No problem... I'll come by myself..

Taehyung : it's already late... I'll pick you up ...

Y/n : Ok then ... I'll message you..

Taehyung : Ok...

Y/n : Bye ...

Y/n felt happy these days.... Taehyung was actually good towards her...the way a husband should...

Y/n : Less go Y/n !!! Let's complete this work !!!

After some time...the work was done...Y/n messaged Taehyung to pick her up...

In a few minutes, her phone rang and it was Taehyung..

OTP

Taehyung : I'm here...

Y/n : Ok... I'm coming..

End

Y/n came downstairs and saw Taehyung wearing a mask and standing in front of the building's door...it was quite strange for Y/n as Taehyung was there with no car...

Taehyung went towards Y/n while maintaining eye contact..
He stood in front of her (kinda close) and held her hand while she stared at him in confusion...

Taehyung : Let's take a walk..

(Taehyung was really close to her...
Y/n could barely manage to speak)

Y/n : O-ok...

Taehyung : You sure ? If you're tired then I'll call our driver..?

Y/n was shocked..but she was feeling good as Taehyung himself wanted to spend time with her...this thought was enough for her to forget all of her tiredness..

Y/n : N-no I'm Okay...

Taehyung : Ok.. then let's go...

Taehyung and Y/n started walking..Y/n didn't know where they were heading to...so she asked..

Y/n : Where are we going ?

Taehyung : forget all of these.. just enjoy the moment...(Said while looking into her eyes)

Y/n was feeling quite shy..They continued walking..There was a peaceful silence between them...They weren't talking but they both were loving each other's presence...both were taking little glances of each other...

Y/n was now thinking about her life...how messy it has been..all of the good times and bad times...she looked up at the sky...that was quite clear...and the stars were shining..today the moon looked more perfect... slightly cool Breeze was blowing..All these felt like they all were congratulating Y/n as She had grown through many difficulties in life and still she has much strength...now she was feeling like she now has that perfect life she has imagined...
Today the moon, the stars, the cool air blowing, the clear sky.. all seem so beautiful and perfect to her...maybe because the person whom she loves is beside him... That's right...when our loved ones are beside us...the problem becomes nothing...all that means is that one person for whom you're ready to leave the world... that's the feeling of being in love...but she wanted to experience all these things with her past love, phoenix...she fantasized everything with him in the past but destiny decided something else for her...whom she loves, cares about and wants to spend her rest of life with him...

she was in her own world of thoughts when Taehyung disturbed her...

Taehyung : So...how was your day ?

Y/n : Exhausting as always...I told you about Adria..my rival..yk...she knowingly made mistakes in one of our presentations and because I'm the leader I had to correct all of them and make it again...yk..it was so tiring and... when I got your text I was doing all that work that was not mine it was ...

Y/n was talking continuously when she didn't hear anything from Taehyung she looked at him..

Y/n : And you know wha-

Taehyung : No

Y/n gave an awkward smile..and stopped talking...

Taehyung was looking at her.. adoring her..and listening to her blabbering all ears...her mouth was slightly open as she was talking beforehand...she was looking cute all flustered..
Taehyung slightly chuckled..

Taehyung : Tell me.. I'm listening..

He asked her to continue...Y/n nervously laughed..and looked away from him..she said nothing and looked down while blushing...Then Taehyung's grip on her hand tightened..

Taehyung : look here we are..

Y/n looked up and saw an ice cream parlour...she quickly looked at Taehyung with amazed expressions..as if she was asking that "are we going there ?"

Taehyung : Yes of course we are getting ice creams..

Y/n's face now had all of her happiness on display..who wouldn't like an ice cream treat after working for hours...

Taehyung got 2 ice creams..he gave one to Y/n and again started walking while eating their ice creams...

After sometime, Taehyung finished his icecream but Y/n was still devouring hers..he was adoring her, taking quick glances...one time Y/n caught him staring at her ...so she innocently asked..

Y/n : What ? You wanna taste mine ??

Just then.. Taehyung wrapped his arm around her waist and another on her nape and kissed her softly... devouring her...

Y/n was stunned by his actions..soon she also melted in that kiss...after some seconds..she tapped on his shoulder..he broke the kiss and again held her hand like nothing happened...

After sometime they reached home...

At home

Taehyung: Go get freshen up quickly, I'm telling Mrs. Choi to reheat the food...

Y/n : O-ok..

Then Y/n went to freshen up ...

She came downstairs and sat on the dining table and Mrs. Choi comes with her food..she was about to dig in just then the chair in front of her was pulled by none other than Kim Taehyung...she looked at him with questioning expressions but he said nothing and sat...then Mrs. Choi brings food for him too..Y/n looked at him in disbelief...

Y/n : You didn't have dinner ?

Taehyung : I was waiting for you..

Taehyung said very simply and calmly whereas Y/n got choked on her food..he slid the glass of water to her...she quickly drank it..

She was still so confused and had many questions about his sudden change of heart while Taehyung was eating as if it was all normal and it was their daily routine..

After having dinner they both went to their shared bedroom...they both lied down..Y/n was still In confusion..her back was facing Taehyung...

Suddenly she gets pulled by a muscular arm..and a raspy voice is heard..

Taehyung : Don't think too much..just sleep..

Saying this he placed a wet yet soft kiss near her ear lobe..

Y/n's throat got dry..she quickly closed her eyes and tried to sleep..

While Taehyung held her securely in his arms.. forgetting about the past that hurts him till today and slept calmly like nothing happened....

"And of course
Something
Must end
For something
To begin"