Chapter - 25

Meanwhile that night

In Taehyung's study

Taehyung stood up and went towards a painting... He took that painting off the wall.... and there was a locker..... He opened that.... And took out a photo frame from it.....

And took that photo frame and sat on his couch......
He was caressing that photo with his thumb.... It was y/n's image of 8 years ago.... In that she was wearing a white frock and a beautiful smile was plastered on her face......

Taehyung was just looking at that picture....Pain and hurt was clearly visible on his face..... Nostalgic darkness was hovering him..... He was sank deep down in the ocean of sadness.....
He was missing that y/n a lot.....

8 years ago, he had never thought that a time like now will come...... when he will not be close even after being close to her........
Destiny is a wonderful thing... Look..
There was a time when their hearts were together despite being so far away.......
They used to understand each others problems, each other's condition even without meeting, without telling anything..... There was a pure and true bonding between them....
But today, They are infront of each other but couldn't understand each other..... They are together but their hearts are miles away.....They are known strangers....

Taehyung was supressing his emotions from past 8 years.... And somewhere these emotions have turned into hatred today.....
He wants to love her, and get loved but his hate is stopping him.....

------

At morning

In y/n's office

Y/n was working on her desk.. when a person came to her and told her that Managing director is calling her.....
Y/n stood up and went in his cabin...

In his cabin

Y/n : sir may I come in...

Nick : yeah.. come in.....

Y/n went inside and stood infront of him... He was sitting at his desk.....

Y/n : Sir you called me......?

Nick : yes.... Actually I was seeing your records.... Your performance till now is great...... Previous Managing director also told me about you......

Y/n : idk if it's like that, I just do my work with my whole focus.....

Nick : hmmm..... Today also you should do like that.....( Saying this he stood up from his desk and slowly started taking steps towards y/n....

Y/n ( y/n was not getting good vibes from him.... He was not talking straight....) : Sir may I help you in any way..... Otherwise I've lots of work to do......

Nick : Yup I have...... Be mine...

Y/n : what do you mean...?

Nick : it's obvious.... I wanna you to be my girlfriend....( While coming closer to y/n)

Y/n has to deal this situation calmly.. she cannot take any action.... Or speak agressively.... Because her career was in his hands only....

Y/n : uh-h sir, actually I have a boyfriend....

Nick : Oh come on.... Having boyfriend is not a big deal.....

He was slowly taking steps towards y/n and y/n was backing away until her back touched the wall.....

Y/n : sir, it's not like that..... I love him with my true heart.... I can't cheat him.....
(Y/n tried to convince him)

Nick : see you'll not get a boyfriend like me anywhere.... I'm the best for you..... (He said while keeping hands on her shoulder) nobody will love you more than me.... (He said and tried to kiss her forcefully)

Smack!!!

Y/n slapped him.... She quickly ran towards exit door....
While saying....

Y/n : I'm sorry sir.....

Y/n came out of his cabin.... Her heart was racing.... She was processing what just happened.....
She came and sat on her chair...... She was trying to suppress her anger.....
But Emi noticed it.....

Emi : (low voice) what happened y/n? *Seriously*

Y/n : Nothing...

Emi : Tell me it's clearly visible on your face....

Y/n : *sigh* That Nick tried to kiss me forcefully...!!!

Emi : What!!!?

Y/n : lower down your voice.... Yes first he asked me to be his gf when I denied he tried to kiss me...

Emi : Then...!!

Y/n : Simple... I slapped him....

Emi : Shit!!! First that AA pair now this... Your lover.... How are you going to survive.... Still there are 2 months left.....

Y/n : babe.. I don't know.....(said in a frustrated tone)

After some time chief editor called
y/n.... And threaten her.... If she'll not find any clue about Mrs.kim.... then she has to quit her job..... After coming out her cabin y/n told everything to emi.....

Emi : now...?

Y/n : you know that in this industry there are only 2 person.... about whom no one knows anything...... One is the Kim Taehyung and another one is the queen of gaming world Eclipse Elsher....

Emi : yaah !!.... She is more mysterious that Kim Taehyung..... Atleast we have seen his face..... But for Eclipse Elsher we don't know anything except her voice......

Eclipse Elsher, a prominent name in the gaming world.... She is one of the best player.... Not only that she also a comentitor..... Nobody has seen her face not even her partner Jackson ....... Players recognise her by her voice..... She is considered as a game changer, a table turner....... Many big companies sponser her in tournaments..... And she also get payed for her commentry.... Nobody knows anything about her except her name and voice..... But yet she is a famed name......she is expensive..

------

Felix's POV :

Don't know what happened to this man.... But from that day he is behaving more cruel.... oh my.... I need to do a lot of work.....
Today I got an invitation for a party for sir.....helding tomorrow......Mostly sir don't get involved in these parties until it affects his fame or reputation....
I told him about this..... He denied.... But then I told him that Miss Charlotte is also coming in that party...... After listening to her name, he suddenly changed his mood and agreed......

Felix's POV ends...

-------

Somewhere....

Ring!!!

Someone picked up the call.....

O.T.P

: Hello! Eclipse Elsher..

...
...
...

"I may have stumbled,
But
I'm back on my feet
And
Ready to conquer"