Chapter - 28

Next Day

In y/n's workshop

Adria was furious over y/n for yesterday's party incident..... She told her aunt about that..... So her aunt called y/n in her cabin.... Y/n went inside......Nick was also sitting there.....and Adria was clinging over him.....

Y/n : You called me ma'am....

Chief editor : Yes, have you got something about Mrs.kim....? if no so please submit your resignation letter on my table......

Y/n : No, but I've got something valuable like that......

Chief editor : I know you can't do anything.....and again that's some mere excuse of yours...

Y/n : Okay then, but remember if I took this video to other media agency they will definitely give me good amount....

Chief editor : Just-

Nick : Wait, first let her show...... What she got ...

Chief editor : She is good for nothing, I'm telling you....

In mean time y/n played a clip from that video in which Chris accepted that he is giving her drugs.......

Seeing this clip, all was shocked..... That how she got it.....

Y/n : Maybe Someone else can understand the Importance of this video......

Nick : wait y/n..( he stood up leaving Adria alone) it's very tough to get something that much important about someone like Kim Taehyung..... I think 2 days are not enough...so take your time on that and...please continue here.....

Y/n : Sure sir, how can I deny you...... But please make sure that Mrs.smith(chief editor) doesn't force me to leave my job... again and again.......

Nick : o-ok..... She'll not do anything like that..... ( He said and looked towards Chief editor)

Y/n : great then, I'm not going anywhere..... I'll work for your agency only......

Y/n said this and made her way towards the door..... But before opening the door she stopped and played a recording on it while back facing them....... It was the recording of Nick ensuring that Mrs.smith will not force her........ Y/n recorded it as a proof......
After that she smirked and left.....

/////

Y/n was sitting on her desk.... Working dedicatedly.....
Then Adria came fuming in anger......

Adria : (to y/n) WTF do you think yourself!!!!!?

Y/n looked towards her then answered "expensive"

Adria : Shaddap!!! This is not a joke.......

Y/n : Yeah I know, I'm not a joke but doubt you..

Adria : How dare you..!!!

Y/n : Can you please come to point..... I'm little busy today....

Adria : *rolled her eyes* you've to add my name in your article.....

Y/n : What If I deny......

Adria : You've to, because it's company's rule.....

In mean time Chief editor arrived there.....

Chief editor : What is happening here.....?

Adria : Nothing, just I'm saying her to add my name in the article.....

Chief editor : So what's the problem in that....?

Adria : She is saying no to me.....

Chief editor : What the heck y/n why are you denying, despite knowing the fact that it's company's rule...

Before y/n could speak anything Emi said....

Emi : Ma'am but last time in Adria's case you yourself said...... that neither Adria will add y/n's name in her article nor y/n will add Adria's name in her article......

Chief editor : I don't think I said something like that......

Colleague 1 : Ma'am you said it.... I've listened it with my own ears.....

Colleague 2 : Yes ma'am you said it ......

Colleague 3 : yeah...

Colleague 4 : yes ma'am....

All the people that were present there, supported y/n....

Chief editor : But it's company's rule.....

Emi : ma'am where it is written that Y/n have to add Adria's name in her article....? In which book is this rule is written ?

This thing made her speechless..... Last time she also said same.....

Chief editor : Ohh I think I'm forgetting something...... I need to go, you all do your work......

After that she left...... Adria was looking at her in disbelief..... Adria gave a glare to y/n and left.....

Adria : (to her aunt) aunty why did you do that..... Say her to add my name.....

Chief editor : why didn't you add her name in your article last time.... ( Said in frustration) I can't do anything..... Everyone is supporting y/n.......

Soon a message popped on her screen..... It was an article with video attached to it.....

As soon as it was posted on the internet, The dark side of Chris and Jennifer got revealed... it got viral in seconds...... And because there was a proof attached with it , it got millions of views......
Not only reputation but from this article their career also got fully destroyed...... They both were receiving hate comments and the director broke the contract of the movie in which they were working......... Not only this, Marie's also decided to take legal action against Chris..... It was a drug case..... So narcotics department also got alert...... In some hours Chris and Jennifer both were destroyed completely....

///

Emi : (to y/n) Aissh my darling you broke the internet......

Y/n : This was supposed to happen.....

------

On chat

Felix : Y/n please 🥺.......

Y/n : But what I'll get in return......

Felix : You're so selfish.....

Y/n : 🤨 Then you must be King of sel-fishes....

Felix : Okay Fine... What do you want...

Y/n : Just a small treat will be fine.....

Felix : Done....

Y/n : Tomorrow, 6 PM at my office... Came there with white roses, she like that.....
And don't act cheesy in front of her....just be yourself..There is not a movie going on....
Bring car along with you......

Felix : Oki....

------

Taehyung's pov

After I saw the video attached with the article written by y/n... I realised that it was the video from yesterday's party..... My heart ached after realising that maybe she kissed me because someone was chasing her..... To hide herself..... She kissed..... Arghhhh...... Don't know she have done this how many times..... She must have kissed many person like that, in order to hide......
Tsk... And I thought she have some feelings for me...... I don't want to see her face tonight I'll not go home.....

"Sometimes I hate you,
Sometimes I love you;
But there isn't a day goes,
When I don't miss you"