Chapter - 21

After that y/n went in the arms of sleep....
Soon Taehyung entered the room and saw her sleeping...
He stood there, staring at her... Recollecting some beautiful memories of past... Colouring himself in the colours of the beautiful moments he had with Y/n...

When she confessed her love to him.....

Flashback

Y/n : I-I want to confess something..... "In the shades of love, hide me. In the armor of love, keep me safe. In the dreams, let me have you. In the name of a friend, you love me but let me in the name of a lover, I love you."

Flashback ends

Taehyung doesn't reacted negatively on those memories just his lips curved into a sad smile....

He shrugged off those thoughts and layed beside y/n.... Facing her, one hand on her waist....

-----

In morning

Y/n slowly opened her eyes... She felt something heavy on her waist.... And she felt something hard under her head...

She looked here and there and found that....

SHE IS SLEEPING IN TAEHYUNG'S EMBRACE!!!!! BASICALLY CUDDLING HIM !!!!!!!

She got away from him at the speed of light.....

Y/n in her mind : Aah!! It's good that he is sleeping otherwise... I would have been dead by now....

She was thinking all this, facing Ceiling....she was laying on bed but at some distance from him....

Then she felt something on her waist... And the next second she was pulled with force... And her head collided with a hard thing....

Taehyung pulled her by her waist and her head collided with his chest....his warm breaths were felt by Y/n...giving her goosebumps..her tiny waist is strongly held by his muscular arm, not letting her go anywhere..if she moves then the grip gets more strong...Y/n was shocked yet shy...she couldn't even open her eyes and look at the sleeping figure of this heavenly yet scary man due to nervousness and this closeness. This extreme closeness was making Y/n weak in his dangerous yet protective hold...She was blushing mess but stayed silent..she didn't move because if she moves then the closeness increases..

He didn't say anything but stayed in that position for almost 1 hour.... Y/n also didn't reacted or said anything.....

After 1 hour he slowly stood up and went out without saying anything......

Y/n was very surprised because of his actions....

Y/n in her mind : What happened to him... Is he feeling guilty or something ???
Arghhh !! Whatever....but aishhhhhhhhh....!!! He was soooo closee aahhhh..!!!!.(said screaming while shoving her face in the pillow)

///

On dining table

10:00 am

They both were eating their breakfast.... The atmosphere was full of silence.... They both were eating their breakfast quietly....

Y/n was feeling so weird as it was extremely unusual yet shocking that TAEHYUNG IS AT HOME AT THIS HOUR AND HE IS HAVING BREAKFAST WITH Y/N !!!!!!!!

Y/n(in her mind) : what happened to him ...did he hit his head with something ?? Have he lost his memory ?? Or pretending to be good ??Did something possess him ?? What's with this sudden change ??! Ik he is surely playing a game ! He is very clever !! Argghh why my life is so fvcked up !!??? (She was thinking this all in her mind while a spoon was inside her mouth and unknowingly she was gawking at Taehyung)

Taehyung felt Y/n's constant gaze on him so he cleared his throat making Y/n to come out of her stupid thoughts...Y/n also awkwardly coughed...

Then the silence again took place...

///

Felix's pov

Today sir told me he'll be going to xxx place at 8:00 am and he'll meet me after that... He said he'll message me....
Means I'm free now... So I thought to meet Emi... But before that I've to convince y/n...
So I drove to sir's house.... I also brought a bouquet..... And kept it in car... I was dressed perfectly.... Looking all hawt and handsome as always *flips hair in mind*

I came out of the car and entered inside... Then maid told me that she is in dining room... So I head over there....

Felix's pov ends

Felix entered the room while calling y/n...

Felix : OHH !! Y/N !! MY SWEET LITTLE Y/N !! WHERE ARE YOU.....!?(said with closed eyes, trying to sound as sweet as possible)

Felix : Oh !..my dear Y/n...

Felix : ohh my sweet and cute little Y/n..

Felix : ohh!! My sweet little......SARRRRR ???!

Felix eyes got opened like plates after he saw Taehyung...

He gulped after seeing him there.....

Taehyung checked him from head to toe... He was fully dressed... Like he was going on a date.... His perfume's fragrance was diffusing into the room...
He was surprised to see him right now like this..it is unexpected ...

Felix : sir, you said you'll go to xxx place today.....

Taehyung : Hmm... But I woke up late so I cancelled my plan... And what about you... why are you here...?

Felix : 😅😅 I-it's like... U-uhh .. a-ah I like your house very much.... I came here to explore it...Y-yeah explore...

Taehyung : Ok.. since you are here... Come with me

Felix : But sir...

Taehyung stood up wiping his hand... And put his one hand in Felix's shoulder....Felix was looking at Y/n with puppy eyes..

Taehyung : Come... I've some work for you....

After that they both left...

Y/n : Poor creature....(said shaking her head)

///

Taehyung and Felix came out the house...

Taehyung : Today we'll ride in your car...

Felix : But sir why...!?

Taehyung : Because I want to...

Felix : Your car will be better, sir....

Taehyung didn't said anything and gave him a glare...

Felix : O-ok sir....

Then they both sat inside.... Taehyung saw a big bouquet of rose....

Taehyung : who is it for..?

Felix : u-uhh...For you sir!!.. yes for you... I love you so much.... you're the best boss ever...you give me so much salary...no one is like you in this whole fvc- I mean whole world..(said with a nervous smile)

Taehyung looked at him expressionlessly...

Felix stopped talking and cleared his throat then started the car...

Taehyung felt a little fishy as Felix coming to his house while calling Y/n With those sweet words and then he saw a bouquet...all these things are so unexpected and suspicious too...

Taehyung shrugged off these thoughts and focused on his phone......

"Dear heart,
Please let these feelings fade"

But...

Sometimes feelings stay even when we beg them to leave