MB Questionnaire Intro

YAAAAAAAY I LOVE SOME GOOD WWYD/WWYR/HWYF/HWYR Q'S

This is the page where I or others ask the reader a series of questions and you can just write these answers down and send them in if you want too!  But you would have to copy and paste the questions along with your answers and label them in order to which page of questions you answered them from and the number for the question.They're fun too and the questions range from different categories such as freaky, romantic, embarassing, funny, and many more....

So Let's break down what the acronyms are:

WWYD: What Would You Do? You are basically being asked a hypothetical situation such as if this were to happen how would you handle the situation or If this person hit you what would you have done? This is involves action

WWYR: What Would You Rather? To play the game you MUST choose either or. NOT both and you can't opt out neither. This is a decision

HWYF: How Would You Feel? This is more on your emotions. Like How would you feel if Mitt Romney won the election as president how would this make you feel: happy, angry, sad, indifferent, confused, etc.

WWYS: What Would You Say? This is for you to speak out on. What would you say If Princeton cursed your mother out? What would you say to him? 

HWYR: How Would You Respond/React? I wanna say that these two kinda mean the same thing. Like In some of my questions I would ask you a WWYD in the beginning but in the end to avoid being repetitive I would then ask you HWYR?