MB Q's 5

If you had a chance to spend a whole week with MB after winning a V.I.P. pass and a meet and greet in la, cali got to spend the night with MB at the conjuction house what would you do??? You can even write a story based from this situation…

Oh i forgot…..if they asked you where would you want to sleep what would your answer be?

1ST Q: WOULD U RATHER BE STUCK IN A HOT ELEVATOR WITH PRINCETON OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE LOST IN THE COLD SOMEWHERE WITH RAYRAY???

2nd Q: WOULD YOU RATHER GO TO SCHOOL WITH ROC ROYAL IN THE HOOD, OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE HOMESCHOOLED WITH PRODIGY?

3rd Q: WOULD YOU RATHER GO TO A LAME AZZ CLUB WITH PRINCETON, OR GO OUT HAVE AN AWKWARD DINNER WITH ROC ROYAL AT FANCY RESTAURANT?

4th Q: WOULD YOU RATHER SKY DIVE WITH RAYRAY OR COOK FRIED CHICKEN WITH PRODIGY?

5th Q: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A BUBBLE BATH WITH PRINCETON AT HIS PLACE OR HAVE A STEAMY HOT SHOWER WITH ROC ROYAL AT YOUR PLACE?

How would you react If Rayray became the new spokesperson for Taco Bell?

6th Q: WWYR PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH PRODIGY OR GO SKATEBOARDING WITH RAY RAY?

 7thQ: WOULD YOU RATHER SHARE YOUR BED WITH ROC ROYAL OR WOULD YOU RATHER SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WITH PRINCETON?

 8th Q: WWYR GO SWIMMING WITH RAY RAY AT THE BEACH, OR GO SAIL BOATING WITH PRINCETON OUT ON THE LAKE?

Q29 WWYD If MB had their last concert and you didnt have any money to go and all the tickets and vip wuz sold out? All your good clothes wuz dirty and the concert wuz in 10 minutes. Oh u also have no car, and you dont know anyone from teammindless that lives near you that could take you to the concert, oh but you don't have a ticket either. Your parents were busy or elsewhere. Your neighbors hated mindless behavior. Your family doesn't live in your neighborhood. The nearest venue that MB was performing at was thirty minutes away. Hmmmm. How would you improvise in a situation such as this? 

"WWYR: Go go carting with rayray or go ice skating with princeton????"

"Q28 WWYD If MB wuzn't celebrities and B2K got back together and wuz poppin like dey wuz back in '01-'04?"

Q 11: Would you rather sit in a hot tub with rayray while sippin on kool-aid an chompin on picklez and tacos in the middle of the desert or would you rather be jammin to nirvana with princeton under the moonlight doing the mb dance drinkin mocha coffee for energy???

Q 12: Would you rather take a ride in roc royal's car in the fast lane while singin at the top of your lungs or would you rather take it slow and watch a thrillin horror flick with prod in his private multi-plex theatre?

Q 13: WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE SALSA LESSONS EVERY WEDNESDAY WITH PRINCETON BUT HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP LATE OR WOULD YOU RATHER ATTEND ONE OF ROC ROYAL'S BOXING MATCHES THAT HE FORCES YOU TO GO TO?

 Q 14: WOULD YOU POSE NUDE FOR RAYRAY SO THAT HE COULD SKETCH A DRAWING OF YOU FOR HIS PORTFOLIO BUT THE CATCH IS YOU WOULD HAVE TO GIVE HIM ORAL FIRST OR WOULD YOU RATHER GO BOWLING WITH PRODIGY AND EAT AFTERWARDS BUT YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT A VERY EXPENSIVE BILL FROM BOTH THE BOWLING AND THE DINING?

 Q 15: WOULD YOU RATHER GO TO ONE OF ROC'S FOOTBALL GAMES THAT OTHER GIRLS WILL BE THERE AND TRY TO HIT ON HIM AND OLD PERVERTS TRY AND HARRASS YOU WHILE ALL THIS IS GOING ON BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME AND PUT UP WITH IT, OR WOULD YOU RATHER ATTEND ONE OF RAYRAY'S COMEDY CLUB SHOWS THAT IS TAKING PLACE 2 HOURS AWAY IN ANOTHER STATE AND THE FOOD IS TERRIBLE, BUT YOU'RE HUNGRY AND YOU CAN'T BRING OUTSIDE FOOD AND THE SHOW IS 45 MINUTES LONG?

Q 16: WOULD YOU RATHER MB TO SHOW UP AT YOUR SCHOOL ANNOUNCED 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE BUT YOU FORGOT AND CAME TO SCHOOL LATE AND JUST MISSED THEM OR AT YOUR CHURCH UNNANNOUNCED AND THEY SAT BESIDE YOU WHILE YOU LOOKIN A HOT MESS AND YO BREATH IZ STILL KICKIN FROM BREAKFAST BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO BRUSH YO TEETH AND COMB YO HAIR?

Q 17: WOULD YOU RATHER SEE PRINCETON SHOW UP AT YOUR DOORSTEP BARRING GIFTS SUCH AS: FLOWERS, CANDY, AND LOVE POEMS WRITTEN BY HIM, OR WOULD YOU RATHER SEE PRODIGY'S SMILE WITH HIM HOLDING A CONTAINER OF A HOME COOKED MEAL COOKED BY HIS MOTHER?

Q18: WOULD YOU RATHER BRAID RAY RAYS HAIR AND EAT SNACKS WHILE YAW'LL ARE WATCHING ALL THE TWILIGHT MOVIES THAT'S OUT RIGHT NOW ON DVD OR WOULD YOU RATHER GIVE ROC ROYAL AN AB AND BACK MASSAGE IN A CANDLE-LITTED ROOM WHILE USHER'S MUSIC IS PLAYING SOFTLY IN THE BACKGROUND?