TM Roleplay story

It would really be kewl if a bunch of us could co-write a story together like co-write a group MB story featuring TM. Everyone would have a part and can write about it. We each would have to keep in constant contact with each other and know who's writing what, who's writing which character and etc.

Ok think of this. Some of us have at least participated in a roleplay game where we were a famous person or fictional character right? Well why not make a story out of that. It can be random as ever and the more the merrier sense anything goes. Everyone has to choose one character and that base character can only have two roles. (i.e. alter ego) Each character can have an alter ego they can play and write the lines for in the story or that character can have a twin sibling and that way their can be two of each character.

Princeton

Jacob

Same person. Princeton deals with MB stuff while Jacob deals with Jacob stuff. Two different ppl can play Jacob. 

This is just an idea that can be done and a book can be written from it using the ideas that are displayed in the chatroom or social network. I prefer chatroom cuz it's easier and you don't have to worry about anyone blowing up your notifications. Tinychat will work becuz i've played a roleplay celebrity game on there. It was interesting and creative. I have been in chatzy and those were kinda boring but i like that network better because you can copy the chat form while in tinychat you can't so if any ideas you forget just copy and paste although it would be better and easier to find a chatroom where you can save the whole session, open it, copy and paste and publish it onto wattpad, credit all the characters of the story and wa-la. There's your story! You're welcome. Feel free to use this idea if you want to drum up some ideas.