Fill In The Blank Imagines Starring You

NAME BANK

⦁Prodigy

⦁Princeton

⦁Ray Ray 

⦁Roc Royal

⦁Y/N (your name)

⦁Y/F (your friend)

⦁Jesus

WORD BANK

⦁need

⦁find

⦁yell

⦁hurry up

YOU AND YOUR FRIEND GETS READY TO GO TO A MB CONCERT

So here's the scenario. You and your friend are at your house struggling to get ready. The concert starts at 7pm but yall wanna get their early except it's 6:30 pm and yall know dat you are at least supposed to be at the venue two hours in advance before the concert starts but oh well things happen and so your friend wants to borrow your curling iron because she decided at the last minute to bump her hair and you know damn well it takes her 15 minutes to get some curls but then she has to use grease, oil, and mouse to have her hair kept in place so but little does she know it's go sweat out anyway due to all the heat and sweat and whatnot so let's begin.....

Y/N: ____________ HURRY UP! WE GOTTA GO BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTS!

Y/F: *speed walks while putting on earrings and shoes* Ok, Ok I'm COMING!!!! *y/f looks around for your curling iron*

Y/F: _________, Where is your curling iron?

Y/N: Why?

Y/F: Because I _______ to ________ it.

Y/N: *groans* FINE! ________ whatever!

Y/F: Where is it? And you don't have to ________ at me

Y/N: You need to _______ ______! *looks at time* It's 6:37 pm already!

Y/F: *speedwalks to the bathroom* OH LORD _______!!!!!!! ________ you never told me where the curling iron was.

Y/N: Oh yea, my bad It's in my room on the _______. *as she strings up her shoes*

Soooo yea do you like the idea??? I came up with this last year and copied and pasted from my website.