Miss Behavior

Oh here's a mb fanfic idea...Miss Behavior? (it won't be called that but you get the idea)

MB as a girl group. For some reason as a boy band they aren’t making enough money so they have to cross dress as females and they make more money. Let’s say they were dropped from Interscope Records and they needed away to make a comeback….how will they do it? Oh and btw the fans have no idea about this. The boys keep it all under tight wraps.

So many questions to address within the story

What are the guys thoughts on this?

What will be their new group name?

What will their new stage names be?

Who’s big idea was this?

How will the fans take this? Will the fans even know the difference?

How will their family take this?

Will the guys get in touch with their feminine side?

What if other guys started looking at them with lust because their disguised as sexy females?

How will the fan boy’s feel?

How will their experience differ from being a boy band to a rising girl band?

Will anyone ever find out their secret?

How long will the boys keep this up?

Will they take an extra step and do sexually explicit music videos?

Will they go even further and get sex changes to keep up with their secret girl band lifestyle?

These are just some questions to start off with. You have a basic idea of what to do and the rest is up to you come up with.