MB Story Ideas 2

CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN (A PRINCE LOVE STORY)

description: What happens when two adults who have six children each find love? What happens to the kids? Find out in this exciting adventure called Cheaper by the dozen! Based on the book. Love is in the air for both princeton and babydoll!

Ch. 1: Jacob’s POV

I am a single father with 6 six kids. All of them are female. As a male I couldn’t teach the girls everything, i had a full time job and they needed a mother.

Breaunna’s POV

I am a widow. My husband died of natural causes and I have 6 kids. All of them are male. As a female, I couldn’t teach them everything. I have a full time job and they needed a father.

***************************************************************************************************

ME AND MY 10 KIDS (A ROC ROYAL STORY)

description: *sighs* I have 10 headaches. 10 annoyances. 10 problems. Yea sometimes I love them, but sometimes I hate them. It’s to many of them. How could my wife do this too me? I am a single father who has to raise all 10 kids by myself. Can a brother get some help please? I need it badly and I miss having sex!

Ch. 1: Roc’s POV

Ugh, having 10 kids is rough. My wife loves having children but I love having sex with her. Why did I let myself get into this mess?

Romelo: Daddy daddy look at me!

Chres jr.: Good morning da-da!

Chrestiana: Look daddy, I made you some breakfast. Well I tried.

August Jr. III: Hey dad! what’s up?

Chreyana: Hey daddy! dad! dad! look at me! dad! dad! dad! look at me!

Lorenzo: Hey dad, I’m going out with my hot new girlfriend hope you don’t mind.

Reyana: daddy, chrestiana won’t give me credit for helping her with breakfast this morning!

Augustina cries extremely loud (she’s a baby)

Romeliana: Daddy i want a new dress! and a new doll baby! DADDY DID YOU HEAR ME! I WANT SOME MONEY!!

Lorezino: dad you said you would play babesball with me, what happened? I was mad but now I’m sad.

Roc: Did you heear all my kids. I don’t have time to have sex anymore. There’s too many damn children. There’s mess everywhere. The kids constantly begging me for money, looking in my face, making me half cooked meals, and crying all throughout the day. Oh and did I mention that I was recently divorced. I married my baby mama. We had 5 kids out of wedlock and 5 when we got married. She didn’t want any of the kids. She just used me for sex. She visits often but not enough. I need help! Where is a nanny when you need one? I can’t take this shit no more!

***************************************************************************************************

WISH YOU WERE MINE (A MINDLESS BEHAVIOR STORY)

description: Ray: I Love her!

Prince: I LOVE HER MORE! Prod: No you guys are way off! She loves me! Roc: You guys are out of her league. She want’s a guy like me. They continue arguing over the girl ???: *giggles* Look at these boys arguing over me. Yea, that’s the way I like it.

Ch. 1: All four boys from MB loved the same girl. She was very attractive. They all saw something in her that they wanted in a girlfriend. But it was too much. They all fought over her like she was a trophy prize. She used the boys naiveness and it caused the four boys to disband the group because each of them dated her behind each of their backs. Til one day each boy had to think of something drastic to win this girls heart. And they won’t stop at nothing to get it. Whether through death or beyoooooooOOOoooooooooOOOOOnd the grave.

***************************************************************************************************

I’VE SHOULD HAVE CHEATED (A ROC ROYAL LOVE STORY) *COMING SOON JULY 2013*

description: What would you do if you knew that your boyfriend was cheating on you? What would you do If I told you that you could go back in time to prevent the cheating from happening would you do it? I must warn you tho, If you alter the past you change something in the future. Be careful. Is it worth it? Is HE worth it? 

Ch.1: Ah. The tables have turned for old boy roc. He thought he could just cheat on me with that skank Alexcia? Wel lhe’s gotta nother thing coming. Little did my ex-boyfriend know that once you down for me, you can’t cheat on me. I won’t allow it. I’ll snoop and find out who you cheating on. If anyone is to be cheated on it’s most definately his azz. He don’t deserve me nor do I deserve him but that doesn’t matter. I got the power of time to change the clock back baby ad I’ma go cheat on his ass first.

***********************************************************************************************************************

TAKEN (A RAY RAY MYSTERY STORY)

description: It was just me and my 6 year old daughter. Her mother died of cancer. I had no relatives to watch my daughter and my job doesn’t provide a daycare. So I entrusted my daughter to a well-known daycare until one day she ends up missing. Now I have to go find my daughter and only God knows where she is. I need all the help I can get as I meet new friends on the way as well as old enemies. I hope she is ok. (based on the movie Taken with Liam Nelson but with a mindless twist)

Ch. 1: 7:20 Am

My alarm clock buzzed. I’m so tired. My phone vibrates. It was a text message. I got the most disturbing text message in my life.

Text message: (unknown)

Hello Mr. Smith. We have your daughter.

My eyes widened as I rushed to my baby girl’s room to see her safely in her bed but there was NO sign of her. Where could she be? This must be a joke. I was panicking. I would have to go on a world wide search to find my baby girl.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I’M IN LOVE WITH MY CHOLO (A PRINCETON LOVE STORY)

description: Hola chicas y chicos. This is your girl Mercedes Bojorguez. I’m the leader of an all girl gang called the muchachas. We muchachas are known for our swaggin designs, sexy faces and most importantly our personalities. We don’t fucks with NO men. And NO we aren’t lesbians either. We choose not to date any guys until one day I saw this gorgeous cholo. Aye papi! Is he worth the chase or not?

Ch. 1: Hi my name is mercedes and i’m in the all girl gang called the muchachas and we are hard thugs. We don’t let NO man run over us but we do love men tho. One day while me and my chicas were at the supermarket in south central la, i saw the most sexiest cholo in history. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He was so hermoso.

*****************************************************************************************************************

HE HIT ME (A PRODIGY LOVE STORY)

description: What happens when the one you love and the one you married starts showing signs of abuse in the early stages of your marriage? Would you leave your husband or stay with him? This is my story. Told from Mrs. Crippen’s POV.

Ch. 1: He used to love me now he doesn’t. It was all beautiful until he went berserk. I don’t understand why he’s so angry with me. One day he just hit me and that’s how it all started.

*****************************************************************************************************************