MB Q's 6

WWYD If one day at cheeraleading practice the coach announced that a young man by the name of rayray wuz joining the squad and he would be lifting up one of the "fliers," which would be you. The squad was about to get ready and practice an rayray wuz smiling because he gets to lift such a pretty gurl like you in the air, plus he gets to look up your skirt while he lifts you. Well one day during the homecoming game, as soon as you guys did your little number..you get in position to be thrown up into the air and 3, 2,1 blast off as rayray looks up and you did a split in the air he wuz in a daze and you came back down and basically you fell on the ground and rayray snaps outta his daze and threw out his arms to try and catch you but it wuz waaaaay too late. HWYR (how wud u react/respond?)

A. Mad azz hell

B. Get up and beat up on dat nigga for not catchin you

C. Ask for help and walk up to rayray and ask what happened? Why didn't you catch me?

D. Let it go. So what he didn't catch me, he juss betta pay attention next time

E. If I sprained my ankle or broke anything dis nigga gone be responsible for my hospital bills.

F. Other

WWYD If you and princeton wuz locked in the school library on friday during a four day weekend?

A. Read books to each other aloud until you both went to sleep

B. Explore the library and all of it's wonders

C. Have sex on one of the tables

D. Make out and then run around the library acting silly

E. Walk around naked in the library and snap photos of each other

F. Call your parents to let them know where you are

G. Call somebody to open the school library so yall can go home

H. All the above

I. Other

WWYD If Princeton asked you could you babysit his dog beans for a week while he and mb does radio promos and you agree. Princeton gave you the run down of what you needed to know so that you can gain his trust ahd hopeully you guys can get married in the future one day. Anywayz you did everything you remembered princeton telling you unntil you woke up one morning and beans wasn't moving. He was lying on your floor DEAD and your phone went off and it was princeton calling to check up on you and beans. HWYR?

A. Don't answer. What he doesn't kno won't hurt him

B. Answer and lie saying that everythings fine

C. Call animal patrol to come and pick up the dead animal and go down to the pet shop to get a dog that looks similiar to  beans

D. Answer the phone and tell princeton the truth

E. Go into hiding because you feel that you killed beans an tm and princeton would hate you forever and you don't want to be the one in the tabloids that killed a celebrity's puppy

F. Other

WWYD If Prodigy invited you over to his house to hangout and when you walked in the house it looked all nice and clean but when you got into prod's room it wuz a hot mess. He appologizes for the mess and that he will try his best to clean it up later, but he motions for you to have a seat on his bed which also had junk on it. You felt uncomfortable because his room was atrocious and this is the first time you ever came to his house. You wanted to leave because it smelled funky and when you turned your head to the right and saw an empty pizza box with some day old cheese in it and saw a grey fuzzy creature inside the box squeeking, you got scared but also wanted to be polite and didn't want to disturbed prodigy while he wuz in the zone on madden 2013. How would you react?