MB Q's 7

HWYF If there was a 5th member of MB but it was a girl from TM who could sing her azz off like Beyonce and she is really beautiful?

What If she dated one of the boys and was two years younger than them? 

How would this make you feel?

WWYD If one of the songs from House Party album was being directed at your house but your parents said they didn't want 

WWYD IF U WERE A FEMALE BEST FRIEND OF ROC, DO U HAVE SEXUAL FANTASIES OF HIM? WOULD YOU TELL HIM ABOUT THEM? O_o

WWYD If you kissed princeton and one of yall farted?

WWYD if MB already follows you on twitter but prince wanted to know if u had a tumblr cuz he heard that most of tm tumblr is freaks. He found out that youmade a post that tonight you were gonna be on ustream and he never saw you in person before. He signs in to ustream but remains anonymous and he just watches and listens to you. One of his comments is that you’re beautiful. How would you react?

WWYD and HWYF If…

MB already follows you on twitter but prince wanted to know if u had a tumblr cuz he heard that most of tm tumblr is freaks. He found out that youmade a post that tonight you were gonna be on ustream and he never saw you in person before. He signs in to ustream but remains anonymous and he just watches and listens to you. One of his comments is that you’re beautiful. How would you react?

WWYD If Prince gave you EVERY a lock of curl from his head?

Make a wig out of it

Make a shrine for his dead hair

Bag it up and sell it on ebay

Not accept it

Other

WWYR conrow princeton’s curls or hot comb ray’s waves?

WWYR attend Roc’s sweet 16th tubbin party or prince’s 17th misfit bash?

WWYD If roc had his 16th bday at T.I.’s house?

And ALL of TM and TMOMG were invited. Would you attend why or why not?

Would you try and talk to the boys?

Would you talk to the OMG girlz?

HWYF (how wud u feel) If both justice and kiloni showed up?

WWYD if prodigy sung while eating you out?

Like he was literally singing in yo coochie? HWYF? (how wud u feel)

WWYR make out with roc while he was naked in your closet or go to grandaddy’s funeral?

And this was the ONLY chance roc was available on the same day that your grandad’s funeral O_o

WWYR go to IHOP with prodigy or go to waffle house with both bahja and prince?

WWYD If princeton was lying under your bed naked at night?

WWYR suck hot sauce off of prodconda or massage hot cheese all over ray’s back?

WWYR have an eating contest with prince and ray or go shoe shopping with prod and roc?

WWYR Prince suckin on your strawberry lips or Ray nibblin on your toes dipped in chocolate sauce and whipped cream was on your toe nails?

WWYR Roc motorboating your boobies or Prod smackin yo azz?

WWYR eat spicy chicken and twerk on top of prod’s face while he’s licking your booty or harlem shake for a taco and strip tease for ray?

WWYD If MB’s mgmt let TM choose ONLY 5 countries in the world to add to their tour list for AATW?