Part 9: The Ginyu force arrives

Space.

Goku and Naruto was having trouble trying to untie the rope to get back on the ground. Naruto and Goku tried lifting their selves to untie the rope, but the gravity machine kept on turning back to 100 times gravity each time. "Damn it!" Naruto shouted as he was hanging from the rope."I think I ain't going to last much longer in this storm!" Naruto shouted trying to reach for the rope one more time. As Naruto grabbed the rod it gravity turned on to 100 times causing Naruto's hand to slip making blood come out of his hand. Goku tried doing the same, but the same thing happened to him to.

"Damn Im getting light headed!" Goku shouted in pain. Goku and Naruto decided to shoot a Kamehameha to try to cut the rope.

"Kame!" "Hame!" "Haaaaaaaaa!"

The energy was struggling to get up there and fell right back to both sayains. They both ducked and caused the rope to stretch their legs and making them scream in pain.

Back on Namek.

Vegeta and Sasuke were having a stare off with Zarbon and Itachi. All four of them were smiling at each other. "Vegeta and Sasuke did you really think you can escape us for long? Ah, another dragon ball oh nice of you to track it down for us." Zarbon said.

"Don't tell us that you join forces with them?" Itachi questioned.

"Haha, you idiot." Sasuke whispered.

"Those two don't concerns us. All we want to know is what you two do with the rest of the dragon balls. You either tells us or tell Frieza and Madara you two choice." Itachi said.

"Try to makes us talk Itachi." Sasuke said.

"Hahaha, with pleasure." Itachi said.

"Well Zarbon, Itachi aren't you going to fight us now." Vegeta said. "You know well that you can't beat me unless you change into that hideous creature Zarbon." Vegeta said.

"Alright now you two have done, no one insults me like that. Vegeta for someone who looks like you, you have no right to call me hideous. We'll kill both of you where you stand, but Frieza and Madara wants me to take you alive, concider your selves lucky." Zarbon said

"Ha, the only thing we're going to concider, the how much pain we're going make you two endure before we kill you two pathetic lives." Vegeta explained.

"Come on Itachi lets go, so I can have my vengence on our clan." Sasuke said.

"Come on ugly!" Vegeta yelled at Zarbon as Zarbon charged at Vegeta trying to kick him. Vegeta jumps in the air while Zarbon follows him. Vegeta shoots a bunch of ki blast towards Zarbon, but Zarbon dodges all of the m. Zarbon comes behind Vegeta and tries to shoot Vegeta with a ki blast, but Vegeta deflects it. Zarbon comes behind Vegeta and punches him.

"Come on Hinata and Bulma let's run!" Krillin said.

"But he said they will try to kills us when we do." Hinata said.

"Were dead anyways if we don't get out of here! Come on!" Krillin said taking Bulma's and Hinata's hands and holding the dragon ball with his feet running away.

"Going somewhere!" Sasuke said activating amaterasu and putting a black flame barrier around them. While Itachi enters hand to hand combat with Sasuke. Sasuke kicks Itachi out of the way and jumps in the air spitting out amerterasu fire balls at Itachi. Itachi is hit by one making his robe burn off. While Zarbon and Vegeta are still fighting in the air. Zarbon tries to put a ki beam right towards Vegeta's face, but Vegeta dodges it and kicks Zarbon face from behind. Itachi and Zarbon are now on the ground thinking about what Frieza and Madara said about them. Zarbon then charges at Vegeta and tries to kick him in the gut, but Vegeta dodges it.