Part 21: Z worriors defeated

"Your awake, 17 how do you feel?" Gero asked as 17 looked at the remote.

"Good morning, doctor, thanks for waking me." 17 replied.

"My word! Did I just hear you thank me?" Gero asked.

"But of course, I owe my existence to you." 17 explained.

"Now let's rouse your sister." Gero explained as he opened 18's capsule to let her out.

"A good morning to you, dear Dr. Gero." 18 said.

"Even more cordiality than 17 here!" Gero explained.

"No less is called for. You too have become a Android since I was last active." 18 explained.

"Yes, eternal life was too great of a prize. I will admit, your demeanor is a relief. In order for you perpetual energy reactors to function, I had to disable the behavioral limiters I'd wire into your firmware. It rendered you contrary, shall we say? You refused to obey my commands. But, we do seem to have cleared up that little independent streak. Well then, time to start earning your keep. Goku and Naruto's allies are heading towards the lab as we speak. Go eliminate the lot of them let none survive." Gero explained.

"Right." 18 replied.

"As you wish." 17 replied.

Outside the lab

Everybody showed up besides Krillin. "See that cave going inside the rock? The lab's gotta be in there." Krillin explained.

"Yes, Krillin good job finding this." Tien explained.

"Yea, no problem." Krillin responded.

"I agree with Tien, now let's destroy those androids before their maker returns." Piccolo explained as they all flew into the cave.

"Wait you guys!" Krillin yelled.

"Come on every second counts!" Kakashi explained.

"Yeah, I didn't exactly beat Gero back to the lab. I saw him go in." Krillin explained.

"Now you tell us! Damnit, what if we're already too late?!" Piccolo yelled as everyone rushed towards the lab.

Inside the lab

"Here they are, how eager these fools seem to face their defeat. See that you don't disappoint them, my servants." Gero explained.

Outside the lab

"This gotta be the strongest door ever!" Krillin explained.

"Stand aside, I'll make sure my sharingan's new power can take care of this!" Kakashi explained as he opened his head band and his sharingan changed shape.

"Stand aside eye thief!" Sasuke yelled as everyone turned and saw Vegeta, Sasuke, and Trunks.

Inside the lab