Part 18: All grown up

"How well are yall able to control your saiyan abilities, are yall able to transform at will?" The purple hair man asked.

"Oh well at first, we had to be really worked up to change, but now we can do it much whenever." Goku explained.

"Alright, then, please show us,  we would consider it an honor." The blond haired man explained.

"Huh?" Both Naruto and Goku questioned.

"We have to know." The purple haired man explained.

"Alright then, we show you our super saiyan forms." Naruto explained as him and Goku transformed into super saiyans.

"They just turned super saiyan like it was nothing!" Gohan explained.

"This what yall had in mind?" Goku asked.

"Yeah, thanks for humoring us." The blond haired man explained.

"This is incredible yall look exactly like we do when we go super saiyan." The purple haired man explained.

"So, what do we do now?" Naruto asked.

"I guess we should return the favor." The blond haired man explained as they both turned super saiyan.

'Impossible!' Sasuke yelled in his mind.

"Wow we all really do look alike, huh." Goku explained.

"Sorry Goku and Naruto." The blond haired man explained as the both swung they're swords at Naruto and Goku. Then they both stopped before they could hit Goku and Naruto.

"Why didn't yall try to dodge our attacks?" The purple haired man asked.

"Well I  don't sense any evil attentions, so I know yall won't hurt us." Naruto explained.

"Oh I see." The purple haired man explained.

"Okay, but this time Goku and Naruto, we're following through." The blond haired man explained.

"Alright then do it." Goku said as him and Naruto pulled up one finger and sorrounded it with ki. Then both of the men tried to hit Naruto and Goku, but they both blocked them with just one finger. Then the two men back away and returned to base form.

"Awesome, people told us yall were amazing, but yall are ven better than that." The blond haired man explained as Goku and Naruto returned to base form.

"These swords that yall parry sliced Madara and Frieza in a blink of a eye." The purple haired man explained.

"We I guess yall weren't trying yall's best against us." Goku explained.

"But now we know we can trust you, Goku and Naruto. It's time for us to come clean." The blond haired man explained?

"Did you see that?!" Tien shouted.

"Barely, those guys are off the charts!" Yamcha explained.

"The stuff we're about to tell you is, sensitive, all of this has to stay strictly between the four of us." The purple haired man explained.

"Fair enough. What yall say won't go further, we'll keep a secret with the best if'em." Naruto replied.

"Well we arrived here today in a time machine, from a point twenty years in the future, give or take." The purple haired man explained.

"Wait are yall serious? Yall traveled back from the future?!" Goku asked.

"That's right, and my name is Trunks." Trunks explained.

"And my name is Boruto, your son Naruto." Boruto explained.

"What?!" Naruto and Goku yelled.

"Wait your my son?" Naruto asked.