Part 17: Goku and Naruto return

"They're alive?" Gohan said with shock.

"Hooray!! That doesn't make sense if they're alive why don't they not want to come home? " Bulma asked.

"Maybe they're spaceship's damaged, or something. " Gohan explained.

"Oh, don't worry friend, you can ask him yourself. Just have them summoned here directly." Moori explained.

"Yeah! Great idea! So here our second wish, let's bring Krillin and Shikamaru back home where they belong!" Bulma explained as Dende said the wish to the dragon. Then Krillin and Shikamaru were summoned right in front of the dragon.

"Hey." Krillin and Shikamaru said confused.

"Welcome, home pals!" Gohan yelled in joy.

"Wow, kinda awkward." Krillin explained.

"Yeah the last thing I remember is being blown up by Madara." Shikamaru explained.

"Your wish has been granted, now speak your third wish, so I may return to my slumber." Porunga explained.

"Aw, come on, there's no need to be a grumpy Mr. Dragon, hahahaha. Okay last but not least, now summon Goku and Naruto to stand at the sides of they're loved ones again!" Bulma explained as Dende asked the dragon to bring Goku and Naruto here.

"I am unable, the request has been denied. The ones called Goku and Naruto prefers to return on their own time and refuses to be summoned." Porunga explained.

"So does that mean dad and Naruto aren't gonna come home?" Gohan asked.

"All good things to those who wait, kid. They'll come home in their own good time." Piccolo explains.

'Yes that's it, Im certain of it, they'll found some remote planet where they can train in secrecy. Oh I can't afford to sit here and spin on my wheels!' Vegeta thought to himself as him and Sasuke went on the spaceship and flew off.

"Oh man, I actually kind of like that Sasuke guy, he has a good heart under all that hatred." Sakura explained.

"Ignore them just go, get on with it. There are people om the other side with King Kai who've been waiting for this day."

"Right, yes. I wonder who we should bring back first?" Bulma asked.

King Kai's world

"They're trying to decide which two of you should go first." King Kai explained.

"I'm not done with my training yet, I'd rather stay." Tien explained.

"Me too I like to stay as well." Chiaotzu explained.

"Alright Choji and Kakashi what about you?" King Kai asked.

"Us too, we want to get stronger." Kakashi explained.

"You got that right." Choji replied.

"Well Yamcha I guess that settles it." King Kai explained.

"Me first, huh? Well okay." Yamcha replied.

"Good it's decided." King Kai explained.

'Come in Bulma, hello! Forgive the intrusion. You know who this is right?' King Kai asked.

"I have a idea." Bulma replied.

'Tien, Chiaotzu, Kakashi, and Choji would like to stay with me a little longer. If you please bring Yamcha back first.' King Kai explained.

"Sounds like a plan to me! Alright third time's the charm, once more from the top, have Yamcha sent back home!" Bulma explained as Dende asked the dragon.