Part 27: The Cell games Annouced

Time chamber

Goku knocks Gohan away and is about to strike Gohan. "Uh? Dad?" Gohan questioned as Goku stopped his fist.

"Okay. Let's take a break, Gohan."  Goku explained as he gave Gohan his hand. Gohan jumps up and tries to kick Goku. Goku dodges it and tries to elbow Gohan, but Gohan dodges it. Gohan then tries to kick Goku, buy Goku trips him. Gohan then fires a ki blast at Naruto when he was charging at him. Naruto deflects the ki blast.

"You know, back when I was first training with Piccolo. He said he didn't think you or Naruto would be a very good teacher. You're two are too nice!" Gohan yelled as he fired a ki blast at Naruto. Then Naruto deflects the ki blast as Gohan started to enter hand to hand combat with him. "He said you two are too gentle! Especially, with me!" Gohan yelled as he tried to kick Naruto, but Naruto goes to the right. Gohan catches him self "And now, I can see what he meant!" Gohan yelled as he charged at Naruto. Naruto put his leg up as Gohan jumped off and fired another ki blast at Naruto. "He's right, you two been taking it easy on me ever since we got here!" Gohan yelled as Naruto grabbed the ki blast and threw it back at Gohan. "Listen, I need you two to come at me with everything you've got! All out! Same way you two fought Frieza and Madara. You two have to push me to the very limit! And if I can't take it, well then we'll know that I was never gonna be stronger than the both of you from the start!" Gohan yelled as Naruto and Goku turned into super saiyans. "I'm ready, all or nothing! It's what I want, Dad! Naruto! If I don't risk pushing myself too far. Then there's no way I'm ever gonna become a super saiyan!" Gohan yelled as Goku began to charge a kamehameha and fired it at Gohan. Gohan tries to block it. 'Everyone is counting on me. I can't let them down! Like against the saiyans. Or the Ginyu force! Even Frieza and Madara! Whenever my friends needed me most, I was always too weak or too scared to help them! I've been letting them down my whole life!' Gohan said in his head as he was swallowed by the kamehameha. Then Gohan hair started to glow as he turned into a super saiyan and pushed the kamehameha back. Goku and Naruto dodge it. Then they both come towards Gohan.

"Ah! There, you see? I always knew you had it in you. That's good son. Now calm your mind, focus. Bring your energy under control." Goku explained as Gohan hair changed back.

"Nice, that was great Gohan." Naruto explained.

"But it's, so hard, I couldn't hold it." Gohan explained.

"Hey, these things take time. You just need more practice, that's all. And speaking of control. How about we give you a haircut? It's getting pretty wild up there." Goku chuckled.

Island

"So this is the so called "Perfect form" you wanted to achieve so desperately. " Sasuke explained.

"Hmph. "perfectly ordinary" is more like it." Vegeta laughed.

'That monster!' Krillin said in his mind as he charged at Cell.

"No don't!" Boruto yelled as Krillin punched Cell in the back of his head. Cell doesn't move at all. Then Krillin kicks Cell. But Cell doesn't move again. Then Krillin starts to hit Cell everywhere.

'My perfect form. The perfect body. The perfect power. The fulfillment of my purpose. Truly marvelous.' Cell said in his mind. Then Krillin makes an destructo disc and throws it at Cell. The disc hits Cell but goes right through Cell, but Cell doesn't have a scratch on him. Then the destructo disc vanished.

'Oh come on! That's the same move that cut off frieza's tail! And this guy didn't even flinch?!' Krillin said in his mind. Then Cell turns back and smiles at Krillin and teleports to him. Cell then kicks Krillin away. Krillin lands on the ground unconscious.

'Krillin!" Trunks and Boruto yelled as they flew towards him. Then Cell starts to throw punches at the air.

"Please, what are you glaring at? That fool should be honored to be the first to sample my new power." Cell laughed.