Part 20: More Androids are released

"But, Vegeta and Sasuke?! How is that even remotely possible? I thought this supposed to be a level a saiyan could only reach if he totally pure of heart, like Goku and Naruto!" Krillin yelled.

"Believe me, our hearts are exceptionally pure. Pure, evil to the our cores. You cannot know how single mindedly we dedicated ourselves to becoming stronger." Vegeta explained.

"Soon our limits were painfully clear. When we truly owned the self hatred that realization brought. The super saiyans within us erupted to life!" Sasuke explained.

"We'd never known such elation. Our time was at our hands. The time to reclaim our thrones of princes and the saiyans." Vegeta explained.

"Enough of this delusional nonsense! Whatever yall may or may not turned into, yall still grossly overestimate your own abilities. Make them suffer the same fate as Goku and Naruto!" Android 20 explained as Android 19 shot lasers at Vegeta and Sasuke and exploded the ground. Then Android 19 comes up from under the ground and shoots lasers at both of them, hitting them. Android 19 comes down in front of the smoke. The smoke clears up with Vegeta and Sasuke not having a scratch on them. Android 19 charges at Vegeta and hits him multiple times. But Vegeta gets up.

"Alright, now what say we take our turn. Though I ought to warn you, in this state we get what you might call a bit over zealous. And patience wasn't a virtue of us to begin with. Im assuming Androids don't really register pain. A lucky break for you." Vegeta laughed as he elbowed the android away. Then Sasuke kicks the Android even further.

"What's wrong? Forget to carry the two in your data modeling calculations?" Vegeta questioned as Android 19 picked up the arm with Naruto's energy and attached it to him again and charged at Vegeta. Then Vegeta kicks the Android in the air. Then Sasuke appears behind him. The android tries to hit Sasuke, but Sasuke dodges every single attack. Then Sasuke spikes the Android to the ground.

"Not gonna work on me I posses Sharingan you fool, and now with super saiyan combined with it my reflexes are off the charts!" Sasuke explained as his Sharingan was green.

The Android just lays there as Vegeta came down into the hole. Then the Android grabs Vegeta as hard as he can.

"I have you now! And I won't let go until your energy is completely drained!" Android 19 laughed. "Fight all you want, you cannot escape!" Android 19 explained.

"You don't say? Well then." Vegeta explained as he put his feet on the Androids face and started to pull. "Focus of keeping your grip. Fascinating, so you really do absorb energy from your hands. Then you add what you steal to your own stockpile of reserve strength." Vegeta explained.

"You cannot escape!" Android 19 explained as Sasuke put his hand through his stomach.

"Well it looks like he is escaping!" Sasuke yelled as Vegeta ripped the androids arms off.

"Hahaha, so this is the little power sapping node in question." Vegeta explained as he threw the arms somewhere. "I think you had enough pilfered goods. You've siphon all the strength from me your going to." Vegeta explained as the Android began to back up.

"Odd reaction for an Android, so you really do feel fear?" Sasuke laughed as android 19 crawled out the hole and try to run away. "I'll let you do the honors, but the other one is mine." Sasuke explained.

"By all means." Vegeta replied as he flew up and pulled his hand out. "Feast your eyes! On super Vegeta's Big Bang attack!" Vegeta yelled as he exploded Android 19 up, except for his head. Sasuke then appeared behind android 20.

"It's possible our data models was a bit premature. A minor setback, though nothing more. You will not prevail." Android 20 explained as Vegeta went back to his base form.