Ep 3: balls in my mouth

"Why do you like boba soo much?" Freya asks from her position on the bench, looking up at me as I slurp on my drink

"I like having balls in my mouth," I state flatly.

Her lips press together. "Of Course you do." She sighs, shaking her head and I shrug my shoulders as I look around the campus ground to find my boyfriend who said he'd be here 30 minutes ago. We tried calling him but he didn't reply. On the other hand, my mom calls me and I pick up the call, putting it on the speaker which might I add was a big mistake.

"IZZIE?!" She calls my name loudly and both Freya and I wince, my eyes squinting.

"Geez mom. Relax."

"Where are you?! I'm here and I'm not paying for your books." She loudly states and I wince again, lowering the volume of my phone before my eardrums burst. There's rustling behind her and Freya and I walk to the university entrance before my mom decides to yell off my ears.

"We see you, Mom. I'll wave." I tell her, raising my hand in the air to wave at her. She looks around before turning to me and she waves back, ending the call and walking over. "Do I look good?" Freya questions, straightening her light green sundress with puffy sleeves and I nod. She smiles, running her fingers through her brown hair. I look down at my own outfit, the light blue mom jeans that look fitted on me thanks to my thick thighs, paired with a white baggy t-shirt that says 'do dilfs not drugs' along with black combat boots, and of course black leather jacket which does a good job at hiding my arm tattoos since my mom isn't very fond of them.

  Mom finally reaches us and pulls both of us into a hug, kissing both of our foreheads. My mother looks good as always, wearing a sleeveless cheetah print top and an office skirt, her black hair in a low bun. She looks very Lorelai Gilmore. My fingers touch my own hair which is in a high ponytail and it keeps lowering as I walk because of how long and heavy it has gotten. I run my hands down my side, feeling my curves. That sounded wrong. I mean touching myself-That sounds even worse. Whatever. Out of habit, My fingers softly tug down the bottom of the shirt from the front.

  "Such a pretty sundress." Mom comments on Freya's outfit and she smiles, mumbling a 'thanks'. Then my mother turns to me and sighs, rubbing her temple. "You could've worn something that wouldn't make you look like a druggie," Mom tells me. My lips turn up and I smirk, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

  My mouth drops and I stare at her in disbelief. "You. Did. Not." I flip my ponytail back, rolling my eyes. "I look fuc-frikin hot. You're just jealous."

  Mom sighs, typing away on her phone while Freya tries to take a sneak peek at the screen. "Jealous of something I literally made?" She replies, pulling her sunglasses down on her eyes. I scoff dramatically.

"Yes. Because I'm so great."

  There's a tug on my ponytail and I go flying back with a loud scream. When I come back to earth, my eyes fall on my brother who is handing a nutella pretzel to Freya who pulls my brother into a hug, ruffling his hair. They are almost the same height, and I'm sure Ry's gonna be taller than me too in no time. My eyes narrow at him. "Where's mine?" I snap and he flips me off which results in him getting slapped on the back of the head by mom. My smirk rises and I scoff, snatching his pretzel and taking a big bite out of it.