Ep 11: Me and my woman

"This is such a good idea, ahhhh!" Malia squeals, clapping her hands, looking excited as ever

  "It's a horrible idea. Are you sure?" Gwyn mutters with a pointy gaze as she looks at me, disappointment all over her face.

If you're wondering what's going on....well-wait and see.

  My attention turns back to the road from Gwyn who is in the passenger seat and Malia who is leaning forward between the two seats, excitement radiating off her. My head slightly turned to check the blind spot before I changed lanes. "Gwyn, honey. It's a great idea. It's revenge."

  "Slashing his car tires isn't revenge. It's stupid and wh-what if-what if we get caught?" Gwyn stumbles upon her words.

  Pride fills my chest at the idea I proposed, to which the twins obviously agreed because-well, they're both like me. Gwyn on the other hand, doesn't want us to get in trouble for doing it and has been chewing her lips like it's a steak. As for Ezekiel, well-we haven't told him because I don't have the energy for that.

  I'm saving up the energy for the show we are going to be putting on for the university to see. They have hockey practice today and there's going to be quite a few people watching, I'm not sure why but we gotta put up a show, PDA and all. Weeee! Squealing in joy, so exciting. My lips thin in annoyance but some part of me is excited. I guess. "We won't," I assure her.

  "Sooooo-" Malia hoots, "-how do you feel about the whole thing?" Her question is directed to me and Ez fake dating, but I decide to ignore it because I don't know how I feel. And yes, Gwyn and Malia know because Lincoln fucking Rogers can't keep anything to himself. If you're wondering how Linc even knew in the first place, let me enlighten you.

  Ez accidentally told Linc because he has a big blabber mouth and Linc said he can't keep things from his twin because that's against some 'pact' they have, and Malia had to tell Gwyn because she didn't wanna keep Gwyn out of the loop. There, you have it.

  Twenty minutes later, Malia was barging into Ez and Linc's apartment to question me and Ez about the whole thing, and of course, she had Gwyn on call, who wasn't interested in the least. Sometimes I want to murder these people, and I've only known them a week and a half. Then Malia Rogers proceeded to tease me about it, smirking and making kissing sounds which annoyed me even more. 

  "If you're talking about slashing my ex boyfriend's tires, then I feel great-" I take a turn into the university parking lot, "-but if you mean fake dating your best friend, then yeah no." I park the car, resting my hands on the steering wheel, not moving.

  "You'll be fine plus y'all are a hot fake couple. Bi panic-" She fans her face, "-Everyone will be soooooo jealous." Malia shakes my shoulder maniacally with a grin and I sigh. How did I get stuck here?