Ep 8: can i call you mine?

I despise this chapter cuz my brain was frozen while writing this. ALSOOOO pls vote comment etc and all. 

  A pounding headache wakes me up from my beauty sleep (dozing off after a sob session)

  A pounding headache wakes me up from my beauty sleep (dozing off after a sob session). Not the type of pounding I wanted but it's the one I got. As someone famous said, you never get what you want. My eyes creak open-well one of them creaks open but immediately closes because either I got transported to the sun or Ezekiel left the curtains open because this light is blinding as fuck. I let out a loud groan which is muffled by my warm blue blanket.

Wait. What?

Blue Blanket?

  My eyes snap open despite the blinding light and I take in my surroundings. My blue blanket on top of me, over the comforter, all of my plushies and cushions on the bed next to me but what shocks me even more is what I see on the dresser. All of my makeup and jewelry boxes are perfectly resting on the dresser with his few perfume bottles being cornered by dozens of perfume bottles that belong to me. Oh my god. My lips part and a soft sigh leaves them. Am I still dreaming? I'm probably hallucinating but I'm not because I can touch and feel the blue blanket and the plushies so it's probably real...

  When did he do this? And when did I even sleep? The last thing I remember was crying in his arms, being pathetic and slimy and emotional. Ew.

  I take a minute to wrap my head around the fact that he brought all my stuff from the car and set it up too and how deep of a sleep I was in, to not even hear him working around. My stomach rumbles and I press a hand on it as if it'll stop it. The burning in my stomach sensation doesn't stop but I do freeze when I hear the loud TV from outside. The clock on the wall shows it's 10 am and I grumble under my breath, cursing myself to have slept this late and who the fuck plays TV this loud?

 Removing the blanket and his comforter from my body, I get out of bed, shivering at the cool temperature of the room. A small shiver runs down my back and I shrug my shoulders. My socks-clad feet hit the floor and I contemplate wearing slippers but decide against it because I'm starting to believe this guy probably cleans his floor with acid. There's not a single thing on the floor, everything is perfectly in its place, and wow this room is clean. It might as well be shining at this point.

  The sound of the TV gets louder as I approach the door. My fingers turn the handle and my mouth opens to say something but only a surprised sigh leaves my lips when I open the door to see that the voices weren't only the TV but actual humans. My eyes slightly widen as I look around at the culprits of the loud laughs and voices.

They're actual People. Fuck.

  My gaze finds Linc as he stands in the kitchen, serving food while Ezekiel stands in front of the TV with his hands on his waist, watching Teletubbies? He looks like a 2-year-old who got distracted by the TV. The side of my lip turns up at the sight but they aren't alone because there's two girls as well. My eyes squint as I try to recognize them.