Ep 6: get in your pants

Summary: Izzie Slapping, crying, glaring, Ez being cute, Izzie glaring

  Isidora Nova Bellerose is one hell of a girl who manages to surprise me with her actions, Every

  Isidora Nova Bellerose is one hell of a girl who manages to surprise me with her actions, Every. Single. Day. Normally when a girl finds her boyfriend kissing her best friend, she is surprised or hurt. Now, I didn't expect Izzie to cry but I didn't expect her to throw my peppermint coffee on Dylan's face and slap my sister. My peppermint coffee.

  When I was 19, I had my girlfriend cheat on me and I came up with the amazing idea to confront her at her birthday party, in front of everyone. So, Linc and I went to her birthday and I played her a slideshow that consisted of her pictures, cheating on me. Safe to say, it was a shit show. My point is, I love confrontation, probably more than anyone I know. It lessens the burden from my shoulders and I don't have to live with that annoying feeling for the rest of my life. I don't like living with the 'what if I had said it to their face' feeling however, this is one of the not-very-great moments of my life.

  My sister just stole her childhood best friend's boyfriend, her best friend who she considered a sister, the girl she literally grew up with. The satisfaction that fills me up at Dylan's shocked expression is very fulfilling...I can now die in peace however I do slightly flinch when my sister gets slapped. Freya's eyes are wide as she gapes at Nova's face. Standing behind, I can't make out Nova's expression but I do know her arms are folded on her chest and I know for a fact that she does not regret slapping Freya.

  A sigh leaves my lips but I stay frozen in my place, eyes snapping between the three of them, waiting for something to happen. "You're such a cunt, Freya." Izzie mutters, sounding unamused. Did she expect this from Freya? She continues, turning her head to Dylan who is now fully glaring at her. "I mean I expected it from you since you're a shit ass who can't keep his dick in his pants but you, Freya?-" Izzie scoffs, shaking her head, "-you are such a pathetic fucking bitch." She scoffs, keeping her tone chill and relaxed.

  My brows rise up at her, wondering if she's actually unamused and expecting it or if she's pretending because if she's pretending, this girl needs a damn oscar or some shit.

  My eyes take in Dylan's expression which looks like a mix of shock and 'what the fuck' and it seems as if he didn't expect this reaction from her. A smirk rises on my lips. Then he opens that damn mouth of his. "She's way better than you. She listens to me and isn't a pathetic crying bitch." He hisses at her and my blood boils in anger. The urge to murder is urging. "You never loved me anyway."

   Izzie lets out a small laugh, a very throaty laugh. "So basically, she acts like your slave, hmm?-" She shakes her head, walking towards her locker, "-and you're right. I don't like wasting my love on.....things..like you." She states flatly, picking out stuff from her locker, and calmly stuffing them in her bag.

  The dick face groans loudly, probably frustrated because he couldn't get a reaction out of her. "You're a whore, always had your hands in someone's pants, feeling them up."