Ep 15: pretty face

My eyes groggily open, my hand moving to my face so I can rub the sleep out of my eyes

My eyes groggily open, my hand moving to my face so I can rub the sleep out of my eyes. The room is colder than I ever had it, something blooms at my chest, knowing opening the window and sleeping in the cold is Nova's doing-

Shit.

My heart leaps out of my chest when my 5 senses come to fucking sense and I realize that there's a soft warm body pressed to my chest. Something grinding on my fucking-Fuck.

Slowly, Very slowly, I look down to see a huge bunch of long black hair mushed into my chest. Then my gaze falls to the pretty face, features sharp and expression hard even in her sleep. A smile makes my lips turn up when I see her lush lips parted and soft snores leaving her mouth.

I should record this. She'll kill me.

Further down, my eyes fall to the perfect fucking body attached to that pretty face, the very same body that tempts my restraints every single fucking day of my existence. A small whimper leaves her mouth and she snuggles back into me, successfully and unknowingly grinding that perfect fucking ass into me.

I internally groan and curse at myself and her because how did this even happen? One moment we are talking, the other we're soo close, I can feel the tension between us and then she's asking me to sleep with her? And I can't even deny her because-well-I just cant. Deal with it.

The moment I got into bed with her, she was asleep and now I wake up with my arms around her soft body. Should I move? Maybe I should because she might stab me. Who knows.

Before I can even think of something else, a small groan leaves her lips, her body slightly tensing as she clutches my forearms tightly before her body goes fully limp again.

 "God help." I whisper under my breath, trying to remove my arm from under her body but it doesnt budge because miss girl doesn't let it. If she wakes up to me cuddling her like it's fucking trixie; my dog, she'll bury me right next to mom. Atleast I'll get to meet mom, right? Only if everyone had my optimism, right?

As I'm figuring out ways to move, I realize another thing. My thigh. Between hers. Another thing I realize, is her grinding on my thigh. Fuck. Another soft whimper leaves her mouth, her hand clutching my forearm again and tighter, body snuggling closer to mine even though there's no space between us at all.

Is she..? No. It can't be...can it? Oh lord. Like I wasn't already hard enough from the first whimper that left her pretty mouth. A groan leaves my lips which makes her gasp. Loudly.

Her whole body jolts forwards and she slaps my arms away, quickly moving the blanket up to her neck, eyes wide as she stares at the ceiling. Her lips are parted, deep breaths leaving her mouth, her face pale. I feel her body tense under the blanket, a horrified expression on her face.

"Nova."

She doesn't reply.

"Nova." I call her name again.

A deep sigh leaves her lips and she shuts her eyes tightly. "Go away." Her voice is defeated and regretful and that has my heart aching.

My hand moves her dark long hair strands away from her face, my thumb rubbing her vibrant cheek bones. "Open your eyes and tell me about your dream." Her eyes snap open the moment the words leave my mouth and she glares at me.

There she is.

"Tell me. Come on. I'm not gonna go to my class with a boner, Nova."

She gulps and rolls her eyes at me. "No. Shut up. You won't die." She glares more.

"I think I will." It's the truth and I don't just mean it in one way.

My arms move under her body and I pull her to lie on her side, our chests pressed together. Her slender fingers rest on my naked chest and mine move to her upper thighs. Another colourful curse leaves my lips when I realize she's not wearing any trouser or pajamas.

How did I not notice this at night? I don't know.

Apparently she figures out because, "no one sleeps with clothes on. It's comfy this way."

"Mhm."

"What is it Ezekiel? You want me to get off on your thigh? Grind on it? Hmm?" She rasps, hazy eyes looking up at me, a seductive smirk playing on her lips before she bites the corner of her lip. Her new found confidence has mine faltering a little.

 Of course Nova Bellerose is fierce and competitive in bed as she is everywhere else. How did I even forget in the first place. All I can do is nod at her question, too intrigued by her beautiful fucking face.

"Will you let me touch you too? Please?" She rasps again, raking her fingernail down my chest, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"Is that what you wanna do, Doll? You wanna touch me?" She smirks at my reply but doesnt say anything. She only moves her hand to the bulge in my shorts. A soft groan leaves my lips and my eyes close ontheir own accord.

Her soft chuckle has me opening my eyes again, gaze lingering on her face, a mischievous grin on her lips. Fuck, I wanna bite those lips. I shove my thigh between her legs and she softly starts grinding, while palming me too.

On instinct my hand moves to cover hers and I press harder, hissing when she grabs me and squeezes, "Nova." A moan leaves my mouth. What the fuck.

She only laughs softly, eyes closed and mouth dropping open as she starts rubbing herself on my thigh faster, her thighs clenching around me, her hand moving to grab my neck. Her hand grabbing my neck. This might be the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

Her fingers close around neck and she squeezes, not too hard but hard enough to have me gasping. My free hand moves to her ass, squeezing it every now and then. She rubs me harder but not too rough, at the perfect pace, which has me panting and hissing.

She makes sure I come before she does which hurts my ego but now I can fully focus on her release. One hand moves to her chest, twisting her hardened nipple, making her gasp out loud. "Fuck, Ez."

My other hand helps her grind faster on my thigh which is now slick with her wetness. "That's it, Nova. There you go." She finally comes, gasping and panting heavily, eyes closed and mouth agape.

We both stay in the same position for a few minutes before she moves. "I'll be late for class." Her tone is hard when she gets up and walks to the closet to get her clothes. A feeling of disappointment settles in my chest at the sudden roughness in her attitude but I try not to let it affect me but it does.

I also try not to look at her sweet fucking ass as she walks away but obviously, I fail. Another 20 minutes later we are both ready to leave. She stands in the kitchen, drinking her coffee. Literally inhaling her coffee in. She slams her cup on the marble counter and practically runs out of the house before I can even get a word out.

What am I even supposed to say to this? I don't know but I'll figure out I guess. 

A/N

UNEDITED OBVI.......