Ep 13: Smurfs

UNEDITED AS FUCK! Comment and vote tho.

The key jingles in the keyhole before the door opens, creaking a little as I enter into a dimly lit house

The key jingles in the keyhole before the door opens, creaking a little as I enter into a dimly lit house. I walk into the kitchen, and the Tv lounge, looking for mom and Ryder, frowning when I don't find them there. It's the weekend and I'm finally visiting my house which would be two fucking weeks after my break-me getting cheated on.

  I would've visited last weekend but I was still a sobbing sappy and crying bitch, would've probably ranted to mom about Freya and Dylan being cunts which would've ended up in mom hating both of them. As much as I hate Freya right now, I don't want mom hating her. She was there for her when Iris-Freya's mom-died, she loves Freya like a daughter. I can't take that away from her.

  As for Dyl, she would've lectured me about being right and would've told me to suck it up which would lead to a huge argument. I don't have the energy for that crap right now.

  There's a faint sound coming from upstairs, probably Ryder watching some Tv show or smurfs. He's obsessed with them, has watched the movie a bajillion times and has even started to look like one. I drop my coat on the couch which will get me yelled at but mom's not here right now, so oh well. I walk up the stairs and right in front of Ryder's room, my knuckles rapping on the door.

  "I'm busy, mom." His announcement comes through muffled and my eyes roll back. Busy. My fingers twist the door handle and I walk into the room. Ryder's head snaps my way and a huge grin forms on his face. Jumping from the bed, he runs at me full speed, throwing his arms around me. "Izzieeee! You're back!" He screams, resting his head on my shoulder, tightening his arms around me. I hug him back, softly swaying us.

  My brother isn't usually this affectionate but I haven't talked to him in two weeks. Hell, I didn't even text the kid.

  My smile is wide and I laugh loud, kissing the top of his head. "It's only been two weeks. What are you gonna do when I move out?" My chuckle turns into a snort when his head snaps up with a glare on his face, lips parted and his eyes wide.

"You're not moving out."

"I will after university."

"Nu-uh. No you won't." He argues back and I shake my head.

  "We'll see when the time comes. Now tell me why you've been so prissy?" I ask, sitting on the bed, setting the big white box on the floor which he either ignores on purpose or genuinely didn't see.

He sits next to me, hands in his lap. "I'm not prissy. I just missed you."

  I hum, eyeing him as he stiffly sits besides me, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Mom told me you've been prissy and annoyed. Is there a specific reason or is it just in your nature?" My sassy grin widens when he rolls his eyes, huffing as he drops back into the mattress, covering his face with his hands.