Ep 19: Call it what you want

UNEDITED PLS! SMUT! AND IM LATE YES IK SORRY BUT IVE GOT CLASSES AND WORK SO YEAH:)

Black hair.

Fingers typing furiously on the laptop.

  Izzie sits next to the window in her room, typing away something on her laptop, her long hair falling over her back, the pretty face I love seeing turned away from me.

  She murmurs something under her breath, huffing softly. Slender fingers, and nails painted blue, run through her hair, pushing it back but it doesn't stay and falls forward again.

"Ez?" She calls out and all my senses rise high.

"Mhm?"

"How do you spell exaggerated?"

  My brows furrow but I don't question it. "E. X. A. G. G. E. R. A. T. E. D." I spell the word out for her and she hums, not speaking further, typing again.

  I just quietly watch her, sitting on the edge of her bed, reading the book I started last night to put her to sleep which worked perfectly fine. Not sure when I fell asleep, don't remember it but what I do remember is pretty hands with blue nails resting on my chest at 6 in the morning.

  As much as I didn't want to move her hand from my chest and stare at her relaxed sleeping face, I wanted to pee as well. I was stuck in the middle. Both are equally important. Unfortunately, I had to remove her hand and go pee to the content of my heart.

  "What you up to?" I inquire as I set aside the book in my hand, placing the tissue between the pages so I know where I left off. Her head snaps my way, blue eyes narrowing at me before she sighs, fingers pushing back her straight hair.

  She sighs loudly, turning her body toward me, her back to the window. "I-" she stops, huffing and taking a minute to think before she speaks up again, "-I'm dropping out of one of my courses for this semester." She admits in a low volume and my brows shoot up in shock.

  I stare at her face for further explanation because she's a smart girl, she's always been good at studying, has had good grades so her dropping a course out of nowhere is just odd.

"Why?" I slowly ask.

  Her shoulders lift in a tiny shrug, lip tilted down from one side. "I just-I dont know. It's already hard as fuck and I can't seem to focus either with everything going on and with my work schedule." She murmurs, lips forming a pout, index finger tapping on her chin.

"What course?"

  "Chemistry." She mutters with distaste earning a small chuckle from me. Her eyes lift to my face in a tiny glare but she rolls them away, stretching her arms over her head with a loud yawn. My eyes fall to the soft pale skin that shows when her black tank top lifts up.

  My eyes shut and I shake my head in disappointment at myself. Not now. I ask her a question to distract myself and to know more about her situation too. Of course I want to know. "So you'll be taking it during the summer break?" She nods and I hum. "What's the course code again?"