Ep 18: Sirius Black

COMMENT AND VOYTE IF U LIKE UT

My eyes roam over my laptop screen, assessing the chemistry questions, fingers rubbing my forehead which feels like it's being pinched, commonly known as a headache

My eyes roam over my laptop screen, assessing the chemistry questions, fingers rubbing my forehead which feels like it's being pinched, commonly known as a headache. A huff leaves my lips before I slam the laptop shut, pushing it off my lap and onto the couch.

Forearm resting on my head, I slowly turn my head to the left to look at Ez who is busy watching game film. Hockey. Bright green eyes focused on the TV screen, wrinkles between his brows.

My lip slightly tips up at the sight of a usually calm and relaxed Ezekiel Maddox, looking stressed. Mr captain of the team thinks everything is his fault and losing the last game is too. I don't think it's his fault the goalie sucks. Dylan. My eyes wander down from his bright green eyes to his sharp jawline, the soft stubble covering it, and then those pink parted lips.

What would the stubble feel against my thighs?

WOAH

WHERE did That come from?

My eyes slightly widen before I force my gaze away from his face and onto the marble counter where 3 big packs of Cheetos lay. Yes. He got them this morning as an apology for eating my previous one. I push myself off the couch, walking over to the counter to get the chips.

A small smile threatens at my lips when the memories of last night hit my head. He looked so riled up, that gorgeous body of his right infront of me, so warm and hard. Those muscular perfect arms around my body........that godamned delivery boy. I wanted to kill him when the bell rang. If it wasn't for that dumb owl, I probably would've kissed Ez.

Shit.

Ugh.

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get those veiny arms and hands out of my head, Them wrapped around my-

"Nova. Where's your phone?" Ez's soft rasp hits my ears and I jolt forward with a soft gasp. Shit. My movements pause, my brain glitching for a second

"Not sure. Why?"

"Your mom wants us to visit. She texted saying you didn't reply to her million calls. Maybe we can go for this weekend? I'll drive." He suggests and I know he's looking at me even though I have my back to him. I don't need to look at his face to know the hopeful look on his face.

Ez has always loved my mom like his own and mama loves him like her own son. He's the perfect child, getting groceries for his dad and my mom too, fixing her car tires, taking her car to the workshop, helping her cook and set the plates, and chopping off the tree in our backyard. He's an angel sent from heaven. According to my mom.

I shrug, opening the Cheetos packet and seating myself on the bar stool, busying myself in eating. "She'll ask about Freya and I don't wanna tell her." The confession pops out of me from nowhere, my face tensing for a moment before I peek at him through my lashes to see his reaction.