Ep 14: sex dream

*unedited*

Isidora Bellerose

Someone's touching me.

  I don't like it.

  Go away.

  My eyes snap open with a loud gasp, and I sit up straight in bed, looking around with my eyes widened. My breathing is loud and heavy when my head snaps to my right. Ezekiel. He's on his knees, sitting on the floor. He looks worried, and his hand is resting on my blanket covered thigh.

  My hand slaps his away from my body before I move the blanket up to my neck, covering myself. "What are you doing?" My voice comes out raspy and thick, hand moving to rub my throat. It feels scratchy.

  "Are you okay?" He asks, green eyes softened and worried.

  "What do you mean?"

  He sighs, getting up to sit on the bed. "You were whimpering in your sleep."

  I feel my features harden as I stare at his face. "It wasn't a sex dream. Don't worry." I mutter dryly.

He glares at me. "I know it wasn't. Was it a bad dream?" He sounds serious than he has ever been before, atleast with me. "You can talk to me."

  My shoulders shrug as I scratch my neck, rubbing my palm over it until it burns. He keeps looking at me for an answer which I don't give because I don't know what it was either. I haven't had a bad dream in the last 3 years, so I don't know why I would get one all of a fucking sudden.

  I'd always see weird stuff which didn't make sense, sometimes they would be about mom leaving or my brother getting hurt but it would be so weird and I'd have to figure out what they meant after waking up. I stopped having them when I finally felt safe. For me and Ryder.

  "Why were you in here?" The question leaves my mouth out of curiosity because he sleeps in Linc's room, and there's no reason for him to be in here at 2 am.

"Came in her to get a t-shirt to sleep in." He tells me. My expression grows hard because why would he need a new shirt at 2 fucking am? Clearly he sees right through me and explains. "I don't have any classes tomorrow and had the closing shift." He gives me a tight smile, probably not sure if it's a good idea to fully smile right now. It isn't.

  A sigh leaves my lips and I lean back into the head board. "This late? Don't you close at 12?" I ask, changing the topic because I don't want to talk about my surprise bad dream.

  He senses my change of topic and thankfully goes along with it, properly sitting up on the bed now. "Yeah but I was giving myself a tattoo. Took a while." He smiles, showing me his wrapped wrist. "It's a flower. An iris." He wiggles his finger at me.

  A small smile of my own forms and I nod with a hum. "I want to get more too but they are too fucking expensive right now." I confess, playing with the blue ring on my finger. His eyes fall to my fingers  and then back to my face, his lips parting as he stares at me. I probably look like a pig right now. Messy fucking hair and eye bags. Before he can reply to my words, I continue. "Buttttt, remember the guy who did my first tattoo?"

  He nods. "Well he said he'll do it."

  "For free?" His brows raise up in surprise when I nod with a cheeky smile. "He probably wants to get into your pants." He grumbles unhappily.

  My eyes rolld with a scoff, rubbing my sleep filled eyes with the heel of my palm. "Not everyone wants to get into my pants. Plus I'm sure he has a girl."

  "Why wouldn't anyone want to get into your pants? You're beautiful. Everyone wants you, Nova." He huffs, running his fingers through his messed up hair. My lips part in surprise at his words, Warmth spreading throughout my body, and thank god for the lamp being dim because I feel my cheeks get warm.