Sleep

Chapa was sitting in her room at the man's nest looking at her ceiling she couldn't sleep, she usually can sleep fine but sometimes it's so hard and the last week she's hasn't slept a full eight hours, there were bags under her eyes it was bad. She just wanted sleep she would go to Mika but mika and miles were on vacation with there parents so it was only Bose at the man's nest, so she made her way to his room. She knocked on Bose's door waiting for it to open and when it did she let out the sigh she was holding in. "Chapa? What's up" he said yawning "did I wake you?" Chapa asked slightly concerned, he shook his head "no why" she shrugged "I just thought I did" Bose shook his head no "so what did you need?" He said moving to the side so she could enter his room. "I can't sleep and I know you were awake so I came to you" Bose had a small smirk on his face "me?" "Yes you, you idiot Mika isn't here" Bose nodded his head "mm so I'm your second choice?" Chapa sighed "I never said that" she said watching him walk to his bed and sit at the end of it "well you technically said you would have gone to Mika if she was here" "well ya I don't like bothering you" Chapa said plopping down next to Bose, looking at him and slowly moving her hand to move some of his hair out of his face "you never bother me" Bose mumbled "really?" Bose just nodded his head that's when Chapa moved her hand back to her lap, until Bose grabbed it and held it in his, his thumb rubbed the palm of her hand "you can always sleep in here if you want" Bose said in sort of a whisper "I couldn't" Chapa said suddenly standing up "I should go" but before Chapa could even walk away Bose pulled her back by her waist "technically I was not asking just telling you, you had to" he said as he pushed her onto the bed "ok now let's go to bed because you haven't slept in days" Chapa looked at him and smiled "ya but what if I want to talk to you?" Bose made a face to make it look like he was thinking "I mean I have a way to shut you up but you wouldn't like it" Chapa raised her eyebrow "who says I wouldn't like it?" Bose shook his head and then threw a blanket over her "go to bed sparky" Chapa yawned "ya ya ok" eventually they both fell asleep together Bose had his head on her chest well her hands where tangled in his hair.