Eyes

CHAPA'S POV:

"Sorry I'm late, ray made me help him catch tiny ray" I said sliding into the booth of hip hop purée next to mika " it's alright! We already ordered your drink" she smiled I nodded "so does anyone know the answer to question 5 on the math test schwoz gave us?" "Ya it-" but before miles could finish Mika interrupted "hey! You can't give her the answer!" Miles shrugged "does it really matter?" Him and Mika went on bickering, but I realized Bose was just staring at me "hey Bose?" He quickly broke his gaze "what?" It sounded like he was annoyed "my bad I didn't realize you were being a dick today" I said standing up and grabbing my bag "hey Mika I'm heading home" I put my backpack over my shoulders "what why?" I gave Bose a look "it looks like someone doesn't want me here" I shrugged "you can give my purée to schwoz" that's when I walked out of hip hop purée and made my way home.

MIKA'S POV:

I watched Chapa walk out of hip hop purée then looked to Bose "what the hell did you do!" I whispered yelled so people around couldn't hear "nothing all I said was what and she freaked out!" But before I could speak miles did "no dude I heard you, you sounded like a dick" Bose crossed his arms "oh I'm sorry I guess I'm not able to be mad" he rolled his eyes "you can be mad but don't be rude to Chapa!" Bose stood "she's the reason I'm fucking mad!" That's when I paused "wait what?" Me and miles gave each other a look "Chapa is still on the basketball team, and she's been blowing me off to hang out with this dude named Nick!" He huffed "it's fucking annoying" I was shocked "so your jealous" he gave me a look "obviously" he mumbled "well why don't you talk to her? Tell her how you feel!" "She never has time for me! It's always nick!" I shook my head "then why don't you go talk to her now she's home" I suggested "fine" he stood up "I'll see you guys tomorrow" then he made his way out "good lord I swear if those to don't kiss already I'm going to smash there heads together" miles said taking a sip of his purée i laughed.

BOSE'S POV:

I made my way to chapas house, so when I got there I knocked on her window and then that's when she opened it "what do you want?" She huffed "to talk" was all I said before she stepped aside to let me into her room.
She sat on the end of her bed well I sat on her chair "so what do you wanna talk about?" She said rolling her eyes "nick" was all I said she paused "wait Nick? What about nick?" She asked "you keep canceling on me to hang out with Nick or your always taking about nick! Or I ask you to hang out but no you already have plans with nick!" She crossed her arms "well I'm sorry I can't have friends" i huffed "I didn't say that but if you don't want to hang out with me then stop making plans! And make them with nick!" I said standing up making my way back to her window but before I could make it she grabbed my wrist a pulled me towards her "your jealous" she smirked "ya I am" I said looking her in the eyes "your also an idiot" she smiled I tilted my head "Bose I've been helping nick practice basketball! So he can get better for the team! And I'm sorry for not explaining that but trust me I don't like him like that" I tried to hide the smile on my face "really?" She nodded "really! Your the only guy I'm dumb enough to fall for you idiot!" She said then she pulled me by the collar down so we are the same height "by the way your hot when you're mad" she said before pressing her lips to mine, she tangled her hands in my hair well my hands found there way to her lower back. That's when she pulled away and looked me in the eyes "I'm sorry" I smiled "your totally forgiven" i said before going back to kissing her. Eventually we pulled apart "thanks for the hoodie by the way" she smiled turning to her bed and plopping her down.

CHAPA'S POV:

"Wait you stole my hoodie again?" He smiled sitting next to me on my bed "mhm I took it yesterday at the man's nest" he tilted his head "why?" He laughed "cause why not" I said, his hair was messed up because of our kiss so I took my hand to fix his hair as he talked "you can keep it but don't cut it this time!" He said pulling me forward so I was closer to him "it was a cute hoodie! Had to make it better!" I laughed "it was my favorite hoodie!" I smirked "ya and now your favorite person owns it" I said grabbing his hand and playing with his ring "ya your right" he laughed "your staying the night! What movie?" I laughed "ummm pitch perfect?" I smiled "you read my mind".

(Hii this is kinda long 🤭 anyways don't part 2 will be out later today!!)