Don't

CHAPA'S POV:
"Ok so you're telling me that you a random guy came up to you and asked you out?" I said in shock crossing my arms, Bose laughed he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as we sat on the couch listening to Mika ramble on about this guy "YES! he was hot but I said no" I paused "you said no? Wow Mika so who's the lucky guy?" She gasped "what do you mean?!" I laughed "Mika you never turn down a hot guy, you literally said that" she huffed "Marcus" she mumbled "oooo how long have you've been talking to him?" Mika crossed her arms "im not talking about this" she huffed "I'll see you guys tomorrow" i laughed.

"She is something" i shrugged "ya well she's your best friend" Bose laughed "ya well anyway ways I have to get going my mom wants me home for dinner" I said standing up but not getting far when Bose pulled me by the waist making me fall onto his lap "noo stay longer" he said burying his head into the crook of my neck "Bose" i said  pushing his hands back and standing up, he huffed crossing his arms then standing in front of me, he is taller to I had to tilt my head a bit to see him "come on stay here for a bit please" he said placing his hands on my waist, i narrowed my eyes "Bose don't" he smirked "don't what? Sparky" I crossed my arms "don't do this!" "This?" I huffed "your flirting again!" He shrugged "so?" I shook my head "Bose I've already told you we can't happen!" He rolled his eyes, as I walked away "why! You never give me a reason" he said following behind me "because! It could get in the way of work or ruin our friendship!" I grabbed my bag then faced him "please, just don't, saying no is hard enough" I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist "that's a lie! Me and you both know we would never ruin our friendship!" I looked him in the eyes "I'm scared ok? I've never cared for someone this much! What happens if you get hurt and I lose you?!" He frowned "I won't get hurt wanna know why?" I shrugged "you are always going to be with me I know you wouldn't let anything happen to me, I know I would make sure nothing happens to you!" I looked to the ground and smiled "fine" I mumbled "fine what?" I looked back up at him "we can try this" I said moving my finger back and forth between us "but I don't want the twins to know right now ok?" He nodded "of course" he smiled "want me to walk you home?" I shrugged "you're going to have to, I stole your hoddie" I said walking backwards "I've been looking for my hoodie all day!" He said " well maybe you can get it back" I laughed "maybe, probably looks better on you anyway" he laughed walking over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we left the man's nest.

(Hiii this is short I'm sorry but I really need ideas so please give me some 😭)