Don't (part 2)

CHAPA'S POV:

"So you stole your phone back from your mom to text me?" I laughed "ya I did" he shrugged, as we walked through my front door I wasn't expecting to see my father sitting on the couch "oh chap- oh who's this?" He tilted his head I internally smacked myself "dad this is Bose, Bose this is my dad!" Bose walked forward to shake my fathers hand "hi! I'm Bose O'Brain" my father soon let go of his hand "nice to meet you son" then as bose went back to standing beside me my father gave me a look "no no dad we are just friends" i huffed "alright" he nodded saying I could head up to my room, as I grabbed Bose's hand to pull him with me of course my mother stops me "hey hun- oh hello Bose!" She smiled, my mother knew Bose because she's given him rides home before "hi miss Silva" he smiled "well Chapa me and your father are heading out to dinner so do you want me to order you pizza?" She asked looking for something in her purse "ya sure that would be great" I smiled "alright cheese?" "Yup like always" she nodded "I'll order it in the car" I smiled "ok see you later mom" I said before pulling Bose up the stairs into my room.

"God that was terrible"I said putting my backpack on the floor Bose laughed "so my friend what do you want to do?" I punched his arm "shut up before I zap you!" I said crossing my arms "but we are just friends!" He said laughing, I tilted my head "do friends do this?" I asked grabbing his collar and pulling him into a kiss then eventually I pulled away "well no but I'm your boy friend with a space between boy and friend" he smirked "you think you're funny?" I crossed my arms "oh I'm very funny" "ya ya very funny" I rolled my eyes "now can we finish what we started?" I asked he smirked then nodded and that's when I felt his lips on mine, he wrapped his arms around my waist as my arms wrapped around his neck and he was about to move to my neck but my parents walked in "hey- um what's going on" we pulled apart and I was about to speak but Bose interrupted.

BOSE'S POV:

"Oh! Mr silva, it's not what it looks likes" i laughed "she was trying to take my phone so I was just trying to get it back" I smiled, really hoping he'd believe me "alright, well your mom and I are leaving we will be back ether tonight or tomorrow, love you" i held in my laugh as Chapa answered her father, eventually he shut the door and I let the sigh I was holding in out, and then I burst into laughter "oh my god! I actually hate you!" She said zapping me "ow! What the hell I just saved us!" She shook her head "ya ok but let me talk next time!" She huffed standing up and walking over to her bag grabbing my hoodie out of it and slipping it on "you told me you would give that back!" She laughed "I was lying it's mine now" she paused "well until it doesn't smell like you anymore you get it back!" She smiled "you do look better in it" i smirked "ya I know" she said walking up to me and messing up my hair "let's go watch a movie" she said I nodded and followed her.

(This is short Ik but I really need ideas so please give me some I'm begging 😭)