Friends dont do that

Bose and miles sat in the man's nest talking about random stuff until miles brought up Chapa "are you and Chapa a thing?" He asked but not paying much attention to bose, Bose raised his eyebrow "what no? Me and Chapa are just friends" miles shakes his head "you guys don't act like friends" bose huffed "what do you mean?" Miles laughs "you guys are always holding hands she's playing with your hair and there's more I just don't feel like explaining it" bose thought for a minute, did people really think him and Chapa were together. As Bose was about to continue the conversation Mika walked in. "Miles we have to get home!" She said quickly "what why?" She huffed "mom said we had to get home for dinner like now!" Miles nodded "alright, see you tomorrow bose" he waved Bose waved back and then nodded to Mika she waved goodbye. Bose made his way to his chair and went down to swag.

CHAPA'S POV:

I was sitting at my desk with my legs propped up on my desk as I scrolled through my phone when all a sudden Bose's chair came down with him in it "bose? I thought you were with miles" bose shrugged "Mika and miles left had to get home for dinner"the way Bose talked was short and quick like he was rushing what was unusual for Bose so I knew something was up. "Bose are you alright?" I asked walking up to him placing my hand on his shoulder, he sighed "no miles said something and it got into my head" he said as he walked over to his chair and sat in it I pulled myself up onto his desk and crossed my arms "what did he say?" "He said the way we act friends don't act" i huffed "so?" He shook his head "he asked if we were together" I said looking down "so what if we were together and anyways there is no right way to act Bose" he smiled and then grabbed my hand "wanna go get sushi?" He asked i smiled "I could never say no to sushi" that's when he helped me off his desk but before he could pull me with him I pulled him so he was facing me and so I had to tilt my neck up to look him in the eyes "friends also don't do this" I said pecking Bose on the lips "but who said we were friends" I smirked walking away he huffed "you can't just walk away after that!"

(I'm sorry this is short but it's midnight anyway  I'm going to and put out one oneshot everyday! So it would be great if you guys left some ideas for me to write!)