Rather not

( heyy just wanted to add they are 16 and bose can drive🕺🕺)

MIKAS POV:

"Wait wait wait your telling me that half of the guys tried out for the basketball team?!?" I said in shock Chapa just nodded her head "ya it's weird, but only a couple made it!" That's when miles said something "you excited to be team captain?" Chapa stood from her seat "yes! It's awesome, and i thought I wasn't going to like public school" I shook my head "I think the guys like you!" I said shrieking, she rolled her eyes "ew no, even if they do absolutely not" i crossed my arms over my chest "why not?! You could go on a date!" Chapa laughed at my statement "no way all those guys are gross I'm more than ok!" I rolled my eyes "whatever you sayyy" Chapa just shook her head walking away.

CHAPA'S POV:

"Ok boys! Great practice today, we have practice on Monday so I better see you all here"I walked over to my bag grabbing my water bottle when I heard someone behind me "hey chapa!" I turned around "um hi Luke do you need something?" He rubbed the back of his neck "I uh was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" I froze but then answered "sorry I can't! I already have plans" he nodded well he licked his lips "oh no It's alright, see you Monday!" I nodded then said goodbye.

I texted Bose to see where he was,

C: hey you here yet?
B:no not yet I'll be there soon sorry traffic
C: it alright!

I clicked my phone off and saw that Luke was staring at me in a polite manner I waved, he gave me a half smile, but then luke was soon covered by Bose's car. "Hey sparky" he smiled as he rolled the window down "hey Bose, thanks for getting me" he nodded "it's no biggie, anyway your house?" I shook my head "I was wondering if we could hang out at your place?" He smiled "ya that's cool! So how was practice?" "It was good! Though Luke asked to hang out" I said shoving my phone back into my bag "oh?" I laughed "I said no obviously, I can not tolerate the boys outside of basketball" I said sighing.

Eventually we made it to Bose's house.
"So what do you want to do?" Bose asked as I sat on his chair and he sat at the end of his bed "umm how about we go in your hot tube?" "Ya sure I'm down" he said getting up and moving to his dresser pulling out on of his t shirts and throwing it to me "what's this for?" "For you to wear in the hot tube" he shrugged I nodded right "well I'm going to change you can change here" I nodded. When he left the room I locked the door. And pulled my shirt I was wearing off and pulled his shirt over me head, after I shoved my shirt into my bag. Grabbing my phone and making my way to the kitchen.
"You can grab a drink before we go out" Bose said walking into the kitchen, he had on blue swim shorts with one of his t shirts on and his hair was kinda messy, I finally answered him after staring "ya do you have Dr Pepper?" He nodded his head "ya left bottom pull out drawer in the fridge" I did what he said and found the Dr Pepper. When we we're about to head out the back door he handed me a towel "thanks Bose" I said with a smile "of course sparky" he smirked "shut it Bose" I said putting my drink and towel down on the table then made my way into the hot tube.

BOSE'S POV:

" I haven't been in here since we had Mika's birthday here" I said, Chapa kinda tilted her head "really? If I were you I'd be in here all the time" i laughed "I'm usually with you or the others witch is much better" I shrugged "really? I'm better than your hot tube" she did an dramatic gasp" "yes much better" she laughed then splashed water at me "oh come on watch the hair!" She giggled "oh your hair? You don't want your hair wet ok!" That's when she moved towards me and splashed me more, "Chapa!" I said as I grabbed her by the waist to stop her from running out of the hot tub, I turned her to face me.

CHAPA'S POV:

He turned me to face him, "I thought I said I didn't want my hair wet" I shrugged "maybe I like your hair better wet" I said bring my hand to move hair out of his face "oh really?" He smirked "mhm really it makes you look good" he sighed "not as good as you" but that's when I realized there was only a tiny bit of space between us "oh?" I said well I felt my heart racing "it's true sparky!" That's when I saw his eyes flicker between my eyes and my lips, my eyes did the same.

(Hehe a cliff hanger 😏i might give y'all a part 2 but idk yet 🤪)