Sleepover

"Heyy guys!!" Mika said walking up to Chapa and Bose with miles behind her, Chapa shut her locker then looked at Mika "hello" she smiled "so who's down for a sleepover at my place tonight?" Bose asked as they all started walking to the lunchroom "I'm sorry Bose but I can't" Bose sighed "why not Mika?" He questioned "me and miles are grounded" she huffed and that's when Miles finally spoke "yeah we basically got into a fight about who could use the bathroom with the good bath and ended up braking a picture on the wall" miles shrugged Chapa gave him a side eye "how did you even manage that?" He gave her a look saying don't ask, she nodded as they continued walking Chapa and Bose stopped in front of Mr. Luhan's classroom "see ya later!" Chapa said grabbing Bose wrist ready to walk in before Mika stopped her "why are you going in there it's lunch not math?" Bose sighed "Chapa got in a fight with Clara again and i tried stopping it but basically me and Chapa both got lunch detention" Mika shook her head "well we will see you guys later" she's said waving goodbye.

Chapa took a seat in the way back and Bose sat next to her, Bose pulled out his homework to do and Chapa did the same ready to copy his paper "so um Chapa" Bose kinda whispered "hm?" "Seeing as the twins can't come over do you still wanna sleep over at my place?" Chapa thought for a moment "is there going to be food their?" He nodded his head "yeah I'm down" she smiled.

Chapa watched the clock tick down and then she finally heard the bell go off, she grabbed her bag making her way to her locker and of course she saw the tall long haired boy standing at her locker "what are you doing here already? Your class is on the other side of the school!" Bose kinda smirked "I didn't go to my last class, so me and you can stop at the gas station for snacks tonight" he smiled "you are something O'Brien" she said shutting her locker "thanks sparky" he said walking in front of her "don't you even start with that again!" She said running after him.

At Bose's house

"You don't have to take off your shoes" Bose said shaking his head "well I'm trying to be respectful of your house!" She said shoving him, he just shook his head.

"So what should we do first?" He said throwing his backpack onto the floor and kicking his shoes off "honestly I have no idea" she shrugged "how about we play uno" she laughed "I kick your ass in that game every time!" She smirked "you're so going to lose" he stood up grabbing the box of cards "I doubt that sparky"

They started the game and Bose had four cards and Chapa had two Chapa put her second card down but then Bose realized Chapa didn't say uno so he quickly yelled "BUSTED!" Chapa threw her last card down "what the hell!" Bose placed his cards on the floor quickly standing up "you lost!" He said nudging her a little "oh you are so gonna get it" Chapa said starting to chase Bose around his room,

About like 5 minutes goes by they finally collapse onto the floor out of breath and laughing, Bose Moved over a rested his head in her lap, he Looked up at her holding eye contact "Is this ok?" She nodded smiling "yeah it's more then ok" she said moving her hands to start playing with his hair, that's when all of a sudden Bose's door swings out and Bose pops up from chapas lap and move a little away "he ki- was I interrupting something?" Bose quickly shook his head "no no no not at all" Celia slowly nodded her head "well anyways i brought you guys some fresh chocolate chip cookies" she smiled handing Bose the plate of cookies "oh wow! Thank you miss O!" She smiled "of course, well I'll be on my way now you two have fun!" She said closing the door.

There was a wave of silence that washed over the room until Chapa spoke "want a cookie?" Bose popped up "yes please!" She laughed "you'll have to catch me to get one!" She said running away from him, but when she thought he gave up she felt hands on her waist pulling her back and grabbing the plate from her hands quickly tuning to his desk, Chapa stayed still the feeling of his hands on her waist was different but she oddly liked how it felt she quickly shook away the feeling turning around and making her way back over to Bose.

"You did not just steal my cookie's!" "Um our cookies sparky not just yours!!" She huffed "fine lemme just have a cookie though" he huffed "ok just because I'm so nice" he smiled giving her two cookies she smiled "thank you" patting on the arm.

Bose made his way over to his bed sitting on the Edge of it when Chapa stood up and looked at her phone "oh right! You are going to be with ray! On all the patrolling this week" bose sighed "ugh why did you have to remind me" he said shoving his face into his hands, Chapa walked to her backpack and slipped her phone into it but she forgot her backpack was right by Bose's bed so when she felt hands wrap around her waist and pull her back onto the bed she didn't move "Bose what are you doing?" She said as she watched him shut off the light "it's bed time" Chapa realized he was not existed to speed a whole week with ray and she couldn't blame him but then she felt him lift himself with his hands so he was hovering above her "Bose?.." she said in a small whisper before she felt his lips hit hers she stayed still for a moment before she kissed back it was slow at first but then it got a bit faster Chapa placed her hands in his hair as his went to her waist holding her still, it was hot and not because of the thin blanket that was draped over them no it was because of the think blanket of tension, Bose slowly moved his lips away from chapas slowly going and kissing her jawline then down to her neck sucking on a spot that made Chapa gasp Chapa knew if she didn't stop this now it could go way further than it should so she slowly pulled Bose head away from her neck "no, no more Bose" she sighed "if im being honest im just not ready" Bose paused "ya um im so sorry" he was about to move before Chapa quietly said "no it's ok we can stay like this" Bose nodded slowly resting his head into her chest and placing his hands back onto her waist and Chapa placed her hands into his hair, she felt bad for stopping him she just didn't want it to go further then it already was.

(Heyyy long time no seee I hope y'all like this again sorry if there's any missed spelled stuff but I hope y'all enjoy this and I might to a part two to this if y'all like it!)