As good as dead, "hello"

All these kids are normal you'd say.
But actually they aren't at all. They are all going through something.

Jane forbs the girl everyone knew and liked was actually watching her parents go through a divorce.

Mark Cameron the basketball player that just lost his whole career because of an ankle injury.

And chapa de Silva the girl who was known for solving a 8 year old murder case, well she's being accused of murder.

| October 11th, Tuesday 9:05 |

The sky was dark, full of thunder clouds as rain poured down onto the students who ran into swellveiw high. Hair sticking to the children's faces, the sound of wet shoes hitting the school floor. Lockers slamming shut and bickering of children.

Chapa closed her locker Turing to see the tall burnette standing next to her.

"Yes?" She questioned

"You have anything to tell me?" He said pointing a finger at the shorter girl,

"Nope, nothing at all"

She knew exactly what he was asking about, and for once she was telling the truth.

She hasn't gotten a note so far today, nothing in her locker. She checked already nothing is in her mail box nor her backpack.

She wasn't quite sure why she hasn't gotten one today, maybe she's not close anymore and they don't have any need to continue threatening her.

But she knew that wasn't the deal Somthing was up.

"I'm not lying I promise nothing I checked everything and everywhere" she said Turing on her heel making her way through the crowded hallway with Bose trailing behind her.

"Ok good, maybe they are leaving you alone!"
He shrugged. Chapa shook her head.

"Is that what happened last time O'Brien?"
Stopping in front of miss j's classroom.

Bose paused "ok you are right, but seriously met me in the library during lunch we've gotta get back on track" he said making Chapa look at him, she nodded with a small smile. He planted a kiss on her forehead and then they parted ways.

| Tuesday, 9:15 |

It's only been ten minutes into her first period and it was already hell, all she could do was watch the clock and think about things that could possibly happen to her until miss j had called on her

"Chapa hun, could you go grab some colored pencils from Mr d" she said pushing her glasses to sit more comfortably on the bridge of her nose.

Chapa had nodded and made her way down to the art room. As she walked down the now empty hallways it felt off to her, bone chilling it made her feel. I mean yes you could still hear the small bickering and chatting that had spilled through the thin walls of the school but other then that it was just creepy.

She had gotten to the art room, the door was wide open but she still knocked "Mr d?" She spoke walking into the classroom before he had even said anything.

"ah de Silva! How can I help you?" He turned around from his desk,

"Oh! Um, colored pencils" she said standing with her hands behind her back well going back and forth from he heels to her toes.