Sleepover (part 2)

The sun started peaking through the curtains, the noise of the ac running, and the sound of chatter from out side bose's door had woken up Chapa, when Chapa rubbed her eyes and looked around the room she thought for a moment before the thoughts of last night flooded her memory, she sighed deeply before looking down seeing the tall long haired boy resting on her chest, she wanted to hate it but she couldn't she liked the feeling of his arms around her she liked that how she played with his hair and deep down she liked how she liked him, but she'd never admit that.

Chapa looked for her phone then remembering that she had put it in her bag before getting pulled into bed by Bose's, she sighed seeing Bose's phone on the side tables picking it up and looking at the time 10:34 am she put the phone back onto the side table and just closed her eyes liking the comfortable silence around the room but she had ended up falling back asleep.

Chapa felt her heavy eyes flicker open for a second time but this time instead of the boy on her chest she was cuddled up to his side, Chapa tilted her head up looking at the boy before speaking "what time is it?" She sighed rubbing her eyes "it is 11:23 am" he smiled, Chapa nodded before pushing the blanket off her body and sitting up, she looked over at the boy next to her. His hair was kinda messy so she took her hand and placed it to where it looked nice, "I've always liked your hair" she huffed "oh really?" She nodded with a small smile "ya I think it looks nice on you" Bose's smiled before turning his phone off and fully sitting up "thank you but we have to get ready mika texted saying ray needs us all there by 12:20" she shrugged, I shoved my face into my hands "ugh fine" I said but my hand muffled it. He just laughed at it.

I got up grabbing my phone out of my bag and checking it before putting it back and grabbing some black jean shorts a big t shirt and my toothbrush, then waking into Bose's bathroom to get ready.

As I was brushing my teeth I paused in shock "OH MY GOD!" I yelled a bit to loud, that's when Bose came running in "are you ok? Are you hurt or worse dead!?" He said spinning me to face him placing his hands on my shoulders, i shook my head violently "no no no! Bose! You gave me THREE HICKEYS!" That's when Bose looked down and saw one on her jaw, collarbone, and neck "oh shit" was all he said "bose! What if the twins see them!" Then she paused "or worse ray! One of us will get put on like probation or something knowing ray!" Confused "ray! Has a no superhero dating a superhero rule!" She huffed, bose rubbed the back of his neck "we aren't dating though.." Chapa pinched the bridge of her nose "that's not the point!" She said frantically flinging her hands in the air, she was very much honestly freaking out. Bose grabbed her wrist lightly bringing them down to her side taking one of his hands and using it to lift her chin to make her look at him "sparky, calm down" Chapa slowly started breathing slower again but keeping her eyes locked with Bose's "alright is there anything we can cover them with?" He asked calmly "umm usually people use consoler, but I don't have any" she said trying to look down but not being able to breathe of Bose'a hand "maybe my mom has some?" She shrugged "we can look?" Bose nodded alright you go look and I'll grab you a hoodie ok?" She smiled slightly before going to look for it.   

"Alright I found this hoodie hopefully it's ok!" Bose said walking into the bathroom looking at Chapa as she finished blending the consoler, Chapa looked at the hoodie it was blue and purple "ok thank you" she smiled, before grabbing the hoodie and slipping it on. "Alright we got like 15 minutes to get to the man's nest let's go!" She said making her way out of the bathroom, Bose just followed.

Bose and Chapa were about to walk into the man's nest before Chapa pulled Bose's wrist out of the way of the door and in front of her "thank you for last night, I actually liked it" she smiled, Bose stood in shock "really?" She nodded "mhm yes really!" He shock his head then pulling her into a hug, when they pulled apart Chapa looked at him before smashing her lips with his, Chapa stood on her tippy toes as one of bose's hands went to her waist and his other held her neck, and Chapa tangled her hands into his hair, Bose slowly pulled away from the kissing giving her one last kiss on the jaw "oh and by the way I'm soooo getting you back for the hickeys" he shrugged "Glady do so" as Bose opened the door for her letting her walk into the man's nest.

(Heyyyy this is kinda short but whatever, anyways I hope you in joy!! Anyways byeeeee)