Tell the truth

MIKA'S POV:

See it's been two months since Bose and Chapa broke up no one knows why they did all they said was that it was mutual and they were still friends, I obviously believe them but it didn't make much sense to me they were together for six months then just break up out of the blue.

But it really didn't seem like they were on good terms seeing as if there was a small mission Chapa always had to go with me and Bose had to go with miles or if there was a bigger mission they'd stay far away from each other not stepping near each other. Or if one was in the man's nest the other would leave, they could never be in the same room. And not to mention me ray schwoz and miles would sometimes pass a random room and hear them arguing about something. But the thing is I know there is something more to why the broke up I just have to find out.

About a week later in the man's nest

"Wait wait wait you're telling me that ray has been buying those illegal weapons again?!?" I shrieked, schwoz just nodded. See it's been a slow day only one small crime from Jeff witch happened every other day, so we all kinda just hung in the man's nest well besides Bose, see I was sitting in one of the chairs with the tables miles was sitting on the ground from some odd reason and Chapa sat on the couch with her legs on the table, earlier Bose did walk in but ended up leaving very quickly

Flash back

"Yo guys what's up?!" Bose said walking through the glass doors "nothing much brotha just hanging" Miles answered, he waved at me and I nodded, that's when he noticed Chapa sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone, and then Bose quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket saying his mom needed him and he wasn't going to be coming back today, I tried to protest seeing as we could of needed his help with crimes but he said he had to go.

End of flash back

I was about to speak to schwoz but was interrupted by Bose busting through the door making his way over to Chapa grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the sliding door pushing past ray who was coming out of it "whoa whoa whoa why the heck did he just push me?!" Ray said gasping and raising his hand to his chest "because he looked mad!" I said standing up walking next to ray "something must of hap-" but before I could finish my sentence we heard screaming coming from one of the many rooms of the man's nest, I looked at miles and he seemed to just to agree with the look that I gave him. So we made our way to the nose and as we found the door they were behind me and miles stuck our ears to it trying to listen in I could hear faint screaming and yelling but I did make out of a couple of words witch were "you lier, you did this, this isn't my fault, I blamed you" it obviously was getting heated to I knew it was time to go barge in so that's what I did and as soon as I did the yelling came to a stop, they both looked at me confused, I gave them both a look before grabbing both of there wrist a dragging them to the couch.

I crossed my arms giving them a look
"I need an explanation right now because you guys obviously didn't end things on good terms! These last two months have been hell for the rest of us so tell us what happened!"
Chapa and Bose looked at each other then Bose huffed "I kissed someone else" my mouth was to the ground I couldn't breathe or believe it I was in shock.

(Heyyyy sorry for not getting anything out in awhile I've been really busy but besides that take part one to this!!!)