Just friends

CHAPA'S POV:

"Ok first off no second off why would you think that Mika?" I said as we walked into hip hop purée standing in line "because do you see how he looks at you! It's like he's mesmerized or something!" I shook my head "Bose looks at you the same way!" "No he doesn't! He looks at you like your a goddess!" She whisper screamed "goddess really?" I huffed "Mika me and Bose are just friends!" She sighed "fine! But I'm going to say I told you so when he asks you out!" She shrieked "whatever! Let's get our purée's and get out of here!" I said walking up to the corner and started ordering.

At the man's nest.

We walked into the man's nest with the purée's in hand, seeing that most of the boys were at the couch "here you guys go!" I said placing the purée's on the table in front of them "thanks" miles said I nodded "hey ray where's Bose?" Ray shrugged "maybe in the garage or in the weapons room, I sent him to get something I don't remember" I huffed grabbing bose's purée and going to find him.

BOSE'S POV:

"Bose? Bo-" "right here!" I said standing behind Chapa dusting my hands on my pants, she quickly turned around, and red sparks came out from her hand, "Jesus bose! You gotta stop doing that!" I laughed "alright sparky put the sparks away" I said taking my hand pushing hers downwards, she rolled her eyes "well anyway, here's your purée" I smiled "thank you sparky" she huffed "Bose I said don't call me that!" She said pushing herself to sit on the work bench "why?" She paused "it's stupid that's why" I shrugged, taking a sip of purée then turning myself back to what I was looking for "so what did ray send you down here to look for?" She asked as she kicked her feet back and forth "tiny ray took one of rays shirts for some reason" I shrugged, she nodded her head, she stared for a moment before speaking "come here" she said, I raised my eyebrows "what? Why?" "Because you have something on you!" She laughed, I walked over to her standing in between her legs, she took her thumb to my bottom lip and wiped something off of it "there" she smiled, her eyes went to my eyes then my lips, then I realized I was doing the same, she moved a piece of hair out of my face then spoke "can i?" I paused "yes" was all I got out before she pulled me by the collar and kissed me I felt her lips on mine and I melted, she moved slowly eventually moving her hands around my neck and into my hair well my hands made their way to her waist. And just before she tried to pull me closer we were interrupted.
"Hey guys ra- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Mika screamed me and Chapa pulled away quickly. "You too were just! Oh my god I can not believe this!" She shrieked "and Chapa you said you to were just friends!" She laughed "I'm so telling schwoz ray and miles!" She the ran out of the room. I smirked "so we are just friends hun?" She hit me in the arm "don't start O'Brien" "oo my last name I'm I in trouble?" She shook her head "no your not" she jumped of the table "come on so we can go fix this mess" she said dragging me by the hand.

(Ok hiii this is short sorry😭 anyways please please give me more ideas I love writing these I just don't know what to write!)