Stay

CHAPA'S POV:

"Ok so your telling me that you saw someone face plant into dog shit?" I laughed "oh I'm being so serious i know what I saw" Mika shook her head "you don't know what you saw!" She laughed "I know what I saw" he huffed "ok ok my mom wants to know if y'all are staying, she said she'd order us food" Mika sighed "wish we could stay but our mom wants us home for dinner" I nodded "same I have to get home, I have to finish that stupid test ray gave me" Bose huffed I nodded, thats when everyone was getting there stuff together but I quickly took Bose phone shoving it under my pillow as everyone else walked down stairs "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I smiled that's when Bose felt his pockets "oh shot I left my phone upstairs!" "Do you want use to wait?" Miles asked Bose "no it's all good! I gotta stop at the store for my mom" miles shrugged "alright see you guys tomorrow!" And then the twins were gone.

BOSE'S POV:

I walked into chapa's room and started to look for my phone "hey sparky have you seen my phone?" She shrugged with a smirk on her face i huffed "where did you put it!" I asked as she walked over to me tilting her head to look at me "somewhere" she shrugged "but your not leaving" she said shortly "what?" I was very confused "I said your not leaving" she sat at the end of her bed "why?" "Because I want to hang out with my boyfriend?" I paused "you said the word" I was frozen "so?" She rolled her eyes taking my hand and pulling me on the bed with her "you said you didn't want to say that word yet" she crossed her arms "well I want to but just between us!" She said tangling our hands together. I shook my head in shock "ok ok I'm so staying" i laughed "you we're staying ether way, you never had a choice" she laughed "can I text my mom quick?" She shook her head "not right now" she said before pulling me down with her to sleep "you tired sparky?" She nodded "mhm no go to bed" she said tucking her head into my said. "Night sparky" she mumbled back a good night before we both fell asleep.

(Oh god this was super short😭 but part 2 of don't will be out soon)