Mystery boy

Chapa was nervous as she began her first shift as a waitress. She had always been a hard worker, but this was her first job in the food industry. She wanted to make a good impression on her new boss and coworkers.

As she arrived at the restaurant, she noticed a tall boy with long brown hair. She wasn't sure what he was doing there, but she didn't want to be late, so she hurried past him.

But as she walked by, the boy accidentally bumped into her, causing her to drop her phone. Chapa was furious. She yelled at the boy, telling him that he could have broken her phone and ruined her day.

The boy apologized, but Chapa was too upset to listen. She stormed off, ignoring the boy's attempts to make amends.

When she arrived at the restaurant, she was greeted by Mika, a short dark skinned girl with silver strikes in her hair, Mika was the one to train Chapa and show her the ropes. Mika was patient and kind, and Chapa was grateful for her help.

As Chapa began her shift, she was nervous but determined. She worked hard, taking orders and serving food with a smile. But she couldn't help but feel uneasy when she saw the boy from earlier in the kitchen.

She tried to ignore him, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he was watching her. She felt self-conscious and uncomfortable.

But as the day went on, Chapa began to relax. She was doing well, and her customers seemed happy with her service. She even received a compliment from Mika about her short red hair.

As she went on her lunch break, she felt proud of herself. She had survived her first shift as a waitress, and she had done a good job.

But as she returned to work, she saw the boy again. This time, he was cooking chicken in the back. Chapa froze, unsure of what to do.

Mika noticed her hesitation and asked if she was okay. Chapa nodded, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

As the day went on, Chapa worked hard, but she couldn't shake the feeling that the boy was watching her. She didn't know what to do, but she knew that she had to keep her guard up.

At the end of her shift, Chapa was exhausted but proud. She had done a good job, and she had survived her first day as a waitress.

As she left the restaurant, she saw the boy again. This time, he called out to her. Chapa hesitated, but then the boy called out to her.
Chapa hesitated, but then decided to confront him. She walked over to where he was standing "what do you want?" She shrugged

"I wanted to say sorry about this morning, I just started as a cook here 3 weeks ago and it's a lot harder than I thought and I just have had a lot on my-" but before the boy could finish Chapa cut him off "it's all good, and sorry about yelling obviously today was my first day here and I was very nervous" The boy laughed

"So it's been a tough day for us both" he huffed, as we started walking towards the back "yes yes it has" I sighed, the. Took a look at the boy he was very tall I had to bend my neck to look him in the eyes, he had nice long brown hair and very pretty brown eyes and the sweetest smile I looked down and saw a name tag with the name Bose on it I giggled "well Bose I'll see you tomorrow?" It came out as more of a question "yes you will de silva" he smirked, I titled my head confused on how he knew my last name and he seemed to get that because before he walked out the door he said one last word "you are on the leader bored already, it's something Mika has done" he smiled as he walked away.

And oh my gosh I had just realized I think this boy is cute. Some kill me now I thought!