Shut up

I got to my locker in a rush seeing as I had woken up way to late, that wasn't unusual seeing as I can't sleep or focus on anything and this has been happening for the last week. I'm not really sure what my problem is, I mean I've been blaming it on the amount of homework from school and not having time to do it during the day because im at that the man's nest.

I had wandered into class, Ms. Greens class taking my seat. As I had sat down all of my friends had looked at me with a strange look, I'm not sure why but I shrugged it off.

Ms. Greens had rambled on and on about one of the wars, saying this is oh so very important to know and remember. I wasn't really paying much attention really, just looking at the clock watching the time pass slowly.

I was moved from my thought when I got a tap on my shoulder and a note passed to me, from Bose.

The note had read ~ sparks,
                           I need to talk to you after class.

I turned around in my seat, nodding and humming in agreement. And now I just need to know what he wants to talk about, the time is even slower then it was before and it was pissing me off. But once the bell finally rang and I was out the door my wrist was pulled by a tall brunette leading me around the corner away from everyone else.

He smiles "sparks," the tall boy had said in a teasing way.

"Yes?" I responded quite confused.

"You're wearing my shirt"

I look down letting my hands fall to the side, and what I saw made me want to slam my head into a wall. How in the world did I miss that this morning? And that's probably why Mika, miles and buddy were probably looking at me like that. It's not like me and Bose are together, no. We are just really close friends and everybody knows that it's oh so very clear.
But something made my tense body fall comfortably. I liked wearing his shirts, I mean when its just me and him I'd always wear his shirts or hoodies and it was never that big of a deal. Because friends do this stuff all the time! Right?

I huffed "sorry, you probably left it when you stayed over on Monday"

He nods still smiling "no need to apologize, I think it looks good on you"

I froze "shut up!" I muttered

"Come on Chapa! I'm being honest" he defended himself with a laugh. "I mean you always look good but you in my shirt in a big bonus"

I managed to not smile, Shoving the boy lightly to ease my nerves.

But that's when it all clicked. I like Bose O'Brain, I like Bose O'Brain! Oh my gosh I feel like I'm going to vomit. He's the reason I can't sleep because ray always make sure when we aren't on missions we are doing our homework and I always finish mine. And the reason I can't focus is because of him.

I looked at the boy once more.

"I'll change give me one minute" I said to go turn but Bose had stopped me.

"What?! No way! Keep it on." He said looking me in the eyes.

He's the only one who knows the only way I get flustered is by eye contact. It's my only weakness.

I looked down at my feet "ya ok ok" I sighed.
Then looking up at the clock seeing I only have a little bit until my next class.

"I've got to get going but I'll see you at lunch?"

He smiled "of course,"

I started to make my way past him but just before I could he placed his hand lightly on my waist and bent his head down slightly over my neck, I could feel his warm breath.

"Sparks, you are coming over to mine after school right? He hummed

I shudder "ya, ya I will" my whole normal act quickly washed away and a whole new side of bose was seen.

And honestly I don't think I ever want it to leave.

(Bold Bose for the win)