Calm it sparky

Chapa and ray we're fighting over the smallest thing again, when this happens usually Mika or bose would take Chapa somewhere away from ray but today that was definitely not happening.

CHAPAS POV:

"RAY! I thought when I told you to stop trying to take my phone i meant it! It's not funny anymore." Ray rolled his eyes "what do you mean? I don't have you phone" ray said turning around "I know you have it! So give it back before I make it look like you got hit by lightning!" I said as red sparks came out of my hands "no no! Chapa calm down" Mika said getting up from her seat "no way! I want my phone back" I started going after ray but then I was pulled back by Bose who had his arms wrapped around my waist holding me back "Bose let me go!" He shook his head "not until you calm it down sparky!" I huffed "whatever" the sparks in my hands disappeared and that's when he let go of me, I walked over to the couch and plopped myself down crossing my arms over my chest "this is bullshit"

BOSE'S POV:

I walked over to Chapa and sat down next to her "you know sparky you cute when you're mad" she looked at me "shut up" she said, I just laughed "did you check my room?" She gave me a look "what are you talking about?" I sighed "did you look for your phone in my room? You did sleep in there, and you said you haven't seen your phone since last night" "first shhh they don't know I was in there and second no I didn't" she said standing up, I followed.

We made it to my room and behold her phone was there laying on my bed "see I told you!" She turned around and punched me in the arm "shut it" she then plopped herself on my bed well I sat on my chair "you're still mad aren't you" she shrugged "kinda? Oh I don't know!" She said has her back hit my bed, I just laughed "ok ok why don't you want them to know you slept in here last night?" She finally sat back up well I made my way to sit next to her "cause Mika will make a whole deal about it and ray will never forget about it" she said burying her face into her hands "what do you find me embarrassing" I joked "no actually I don't" she had a slight smile on her face "oh really?" I smirked "oh shut it before I actually spark you!" I put my hands up in defense "ok ok calm it sparky!" She shoved me "stop
Calling me that!" "Why! I think it suits you" she just shook her head "you know you're always cute when you're mad" she kinda whispered out "oh really? But I don't get mad a lot" I said "oh no you definitely do!" "Mmm ok ok whatever you say sparky" she just laughed "come on we probably should get back to the others" she said standing up "ya ok I'm coming!"

(Hii I really hope you like this 😭 also please comment some ideas! It will help a lot!)