Girlfriend?

CHAPA'S POV:

"Have you seen the news?" Mika asked playing with the ring around her I raised my eyebrows "no? Why?" I asked taking a sip of my soda "well umm how do I put this" but before Mika could finish miles cut her off "just put the news on Mika" he said shaking his head as he handed her the remote "oh ok" she sighed smacking her lips together, but what I heard come from the tv is not what I was expecting

"On other news Marry it seems like brainstorm is taken! By none other than volt!" Trent said with a smile "yes Trent this video was caught of volt and brainstorm last night from fighting the toddler!" The next thing I knew a video popped up, i remember how it happened and it definitely didn't seem that way when it happened.

The video:

As brainstorm lifted they guy into the air volt was ready to spark him but before they could do that brainstorm and volt got pushed back landing on top of each other "volt are you alright?!" Brainstorm asked as he pulled himself up so he was hovering over volt "yes I'm alright! But you don't look good" volt said raising her hand and bring it to his face to wipe of blood. "Come on we have to go!" Brainstorm said standing up then putting out his hand to help volt up but they never let go.

Video ends

"Oh my god ugh" I said shoving my
Face into my heads "what's wrong with Chapa?" I heard the familiar voice ask "volt and brainstorm are together supposedly" miles shrugged "wait really! When did this happen!?" Bose asked Mika shook her head "Bose you do realize that you are brainstorm right?" And that's when I looked up at Bose and saw him realize "wait why do they think we're their together?" Bose said taking his finger and signaling it back from me to him "because! Some idiot took a video of us when we landed on each other last night!"I huffed "so what do we do?" Bose asked as Mika crossed her arms "well you ether address the rumor as false or..." i knew Mika was thinking something that I wasn't going to like or at least I thought I wasn't going to like "or?!?" She bite her lip "or go along with it!" I paused "go along with it?!"
She nodded "see if you and brainstorm are together then that means brainstorm won't have to go on those dates anymore! And of course for fun!" I stood up "did you say for fun Mika?!" That's when miles slammed his soda on the table "my sister has ideas we need to listen" i huffed "fine! But only for a bit!" Mika nodded then looked at Bose "I'm in" he said looking at me then Mika "alright" she smirked "prank swellview into thinking that voltstrom is real" it took me a minute to realize what she said "wait wait wait VOLTSTROM!!?" Mika slowly got up from her seat "I have to go um plan all this out!" She said moving her hands in circles "so um bye!!" She said running into the tube and going down. Miles laughed "this should be fun.

(Heyyy sorry that this is short but I wanna say my first chapter for astronomy my bapa book is out! And a new chapter of the book will be released ether every day or every other day! Anyways hope you like this!!)