Girlfriend? (Part 2)

MIKA'S POV:

"Hey! Guys!" I said Chapa looked at me like I had two heads "why are you acting like you ate 7 tubes of cotton candy?" She said shoving her phone into her pocket "because! Today is day one of prank swellview that voltstrom is real" I smirked as I rose my hands in the air "stop calling it that" Chapa said shaking her head, I rolled my eyes "find Bose and be back here in 10 I'll find miles" I smiled as I walked into the tube and went down.

CHAPA'S POV:

As my chair came down into swag I saw Bose sitting at his desk "hey Bose" I said getting off my chair and making my way to his desk "oh hey!" He looked up from his phone smiling "Mika told me to come get you" I shrugged "ohh todays the prank swellview that voltstrom is real" he said laughing "um yes it is" he put his phone in his pocket "well let's get back up there" he huffed.

In the man's nest

"I wanna start off easy" Mika said with a smirk "so I was thinking next time we get a call only you to show up" I tilted my head confused "and volt gets hurt and you sav-" I cut her off "that's so stupid" Miles laughed then added "it's to obvious" he took a sip of his soda "they should act like there hiding it" miles shrugged "fine! How about yo-" Bose cut Mika off "I say we just wing it , act normal but with spice" Bose laughed at his own joke "I agree with him" I shrugged walking over next to Bose "plus we can't try to hard or like they could realize we are messing with them" Mika huffed "ok but one thing I will say is be touchy very touchy"
She smirked "I can do that!" Bose said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "not right now!" I said shaking my head "gotta practice" he rolled his eyes

About 30 minutes later

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the alarm go off, I stood pulling my gum out of my pocket "who is it?" I said as I transformed into my volt outfit "Jeff is robbing nacho ball so this should be a quick mission" I nodded, me and Mika made our way over to the boys I placed my hand on Bose's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist I frozed when I realized he did it but next thing I knew we where in nacho ball.

When we got there we ended up seeing that it wasn't Jeff it was dr minyak  "what the?!" He smirked "didn't expect me did you?" He then started pointing this weird weapon at us and pulling on the trigger I wasn't even thinking but when I saw it was heading straight for him I tackled him to the ground, "are you alright?" I asked trying to lift myself up but he stopped my by wrapping me in a hug shoving his head into my next "what are you doing?!" But before he could answer he was pulling me with him behind the counter, he then answered my question "making it look like bolt is real!" I paused "bolt?" He smirked "I like it better than voltstrom" he shrugged "oh my god it's so much better" I said laughing, I then grabbed his hand intertwining our hands as we made our way back to help Mika and miles.

Back at the man's nest

We were all sitting around the couch Mika at the end wrapped in a blanket as Miles sat on the back of the couch with a soda in his hand then I sat next to Bose who had his arm wrapped around my shoulder, and I didn't really realize that I was playing with his hand until Miles started calling my name "Chapa!" He said I looked up "what??!" He laughed "the news look at the news!" Mika shot up grabbing the remote and turning the screen on as me and Bose turned so we were facing the screen

"Well Trent what are we starting today off with?!" Marry smiled into the screen "we are going to be talking about what happened when danger force fought dr minyak last night and what we saw from the mysterious relationship of volt and brainstorm" that's when Mika flicked the tv off and started jumping up and down "we did it we pranked them!" She
Squealed, I shook my head laughing as Mika ran to tell schwoz and miles went after her, but the I felt warm breath on my ear "it was all you sparky" he smirked before getting up and going after miles leaving me in shock.

(Omg im so so so sorry I took forever to post this but I've been very busy! But anyways hope you like this!!)