Rather not (part 2)

BOSE'S POV:

There was only a tiny space between us, I could feel her breathing. She looked up at me then my lips. "Cha-" but before I could finish my sentence I felt soft lips on mine, I froze but eventually kissed back, she wrapped her arms around my neck well my arms wrapped around her waist. But then she pulled away,
"I swear O'brian if you tell anyone this happened" I put my hands up in defense "I won't I won't" she shook her head, then leaned back in.

(2 days later)

CHAPA'S POV:

I walked into swag and saw that the twins weren't here but Bose's was. "Hey Bose"
Boses spun around to face me "hey sparky" he smirked, ever since we kissed he has been very cocky. "Where are the twins?" Bose shrugged "I'm guessing still at home, so" he pulled me forward by my belt loops "maybe we can.." I shook my head "Bose! Are you crazy?! What if they walked in?!" Bose laughed "you need to calm down sparky" I sighed "fine but I swear to god if the catch us I will be ending your life" "ya ya now come" is what he said before pulling me in, kissing me and I kissed back.
And next thing I know I here the twins walk in I quickly pull away from Bose a sit on his desk to make it look like we were just talking. "Heyy guys!" Mika said walking over to Bose's desk "what are y'all talking about?" Bose decided to talk "we are talking about how we think rays going to walk in today" I nodded "yes! I really like hope he falls" miles shook his head "you always want to see him fall" I shrugged "not like he gets hurt" miles laughed. But then ray walked in "alright kids in your seats!" I jumped off of Bose's desk.

(A couple hours later🕺)

MIKAS POV:

"Miles please tell me you saw it to when we walked into the classroom today!" I shrieked, I know what I saw I'm almost positive. "See what?" I shoved me head into my hands shaking my head "BOSE AND CHAPA BOTH JUMPED AND PULLED AWAY FROM EACH OTHER WHEN WE WALKED INTO THE ROOM!" I whispered screamed "so?" "Miles are you clueless?! I think they were kissing!" I jumped from my seat "so what? If they are that's none of my business" mile's shrugged "but we are there best friends! They can't hide this from us!" Miles shook his head "I mean ya! But they probably aren't ready to say anything yet! So please just don't bring it up" miles begged "fine I won't!" I huffed.

BOSE'S POV:

Chapa was piecing back and forth chewing on her nails "oh god Bose I think Mika saw!" She said shoving her head into her hands as she sat in her chair "it will be ok, and if she does say something we can make up a lie!" I said trying to calm her "fine! But I swear Bose I meant what I said I will kill you!" She said getting up and walking in front of my chair " your lucky that I like you or you'd already be dead" she said taking her hand and moving my hair to where she wanted it "your cute sparky" she shoved my arm "shut up! You are an asswhole" she said crossing her arms " I'll see you up stairs" she said going to her chair and pressing her button.

(Ok hii sorry this is kinda bad 😭 and if there is any missed spelled words my bad I type fast 🤪)