As good as dead.

No I wasn't expecting to see my hands covered in blood on, October 13th, 2023. But yet here I am feeling dizzy hearing the loud sirens and blue and red lights flash in front of my eyes.

No I wasn't expecting to be called a murder.

October 10th, 7:23

My phone buzz at the sound of the alarm going off, another day of me being late to school.
I threw on some black jeans, a gray tank top, and a blue flannel Tying up my black converse.

As I made my way downstairs my phone had buzzed once more, but a text from Bose O'Brian the only boy I actually liked.

"Late to school again are we?"  I huffed quickly replying back
"Oh shh I'll be there soon" I shoved my phone into my back pocket, making my way down the stairs.

"Chapa, this is your fourth time being late this week!" My dad had said still having his face shoved into the news paper he was reading well sipping his black coffee.

"I know, I know! School has just been a lot alright!" I said grabbing a granola bar and then grabbing my backpack slinging it onto my arm
"I'll see you later tonight dad, I'm going with Bose after school" my dad didn't answer just hummed in agreement.

8:09

"Ah, twelve minutes earlier then yesterday sparky" Bose had smirked, as I plopped down on a seat next to him

"Bose shut it" I mumbled, pulling out my text book accidentally pulling out my notebook, it had opened. "Chapa" Bose had whispered then had gone silent "i thought I told you to drop it, drop this!" He whispered yelled so the teacher hadn't caught us talking.

"I tried ok! But I can't stop Bose, I've got myself to deep already" I grabbed my notebook and shoved it back into my backpack.
"You're going to get hurt more then you already have!" He sighed crossing his arms
"im sorry" was all I was able to get out
"We can talk about this later" he had said then putting his full attention onto the teacher.

I sat there knowing he was right I am going to get hurt more then I already have, I know I am.

2:35

I walked outside the school scanning the parking lot to find the white ram truck,
I slowly made my way over seeing the brunette boy talking to someone next to his car.

I had managed to just slip into his car, without joining in on the conversation. I had my head rested on my hand looking out the window watching as the kids walked by, I knew everyone of these kids have secrets some worse then others.

My gaze and the thought I was thinking quickly faded when the driver side door had closed shut. "Talk to me please." Was all he said, before turning the car on and leaving to make his was to his house.

2:42

We where now only fourteen minutes away from his house when I finally spoke,
"This person is leaving note's" was all I got out, I saw his face when I said that it went from angry to worried in seconds.

I knew I had to continue so I did, "threatening notes. it started small with a text from an unknown number, then a note in my mail box's, then a spray painted note on my car. And I'm sorry for lying but this person knows I'm close so I can't stop I can't" I don't know why but I felt warm tears run down my face. then the car had stopped, I looked up seeing we made it to his house. But I couldn't move I was stuck in my thoughts in my brain, in a place I got myself stuck into last year after solving the case of how Charlotte page had been murder, and how Henry hart was found not guilty.

I was stuck, when I heard the door on my side open and then arms wrap around me. I fell into the hug not letting go.

"Listen to me Chapa" Bose started saying pulling away from the hug and cupping my face into his hands, "we solved it together last time, we are doing it again" I was about to protest before he cut me off "or I go to the police and tell them you are getting threatened"

I huffed annoyed "fine. Deal." I had mumbled
A smirk had placed it self back onto his lips

"Perfect darling"

(Yes this is very inspired by agggtm duuhh, anyways hope y'all like)