For you

Chapa stood next to Bose with her arms crossed "is he going to be alright?" She asked schwoz tilting her head "yes yes he will be alright just a concussion so we will have to watch him for a couple days" chapa nodded "so he's fine" she half smiled schwoz nodded "I do suggest you stay here or with someone so we can keep an eye on you" schwoz said to Bose putting the papers down on the table "you can stay with me?" Chapa suggested walking over and sitting on the back of the couch "really?" She smiled and nodded "alright Chapa if he feels light headed or anything else bring him here right away ok!" "Ya ya I will"
That's when Bose and Chapa grabbed there back packs and made there way to chapa's house.

BOSE'S POV:

We were walking home and something i realized was that Chapa keep pulling her sleeve to cover her wrist and keep holding it close to her stomach I didn't say anything until her hand brushed against a tree branch and she flinched "hey Chapa are you ok?" She looked at me "ya im fine why?" I huffed "it seems like there's something wrong with you wrist!" She smacked her lips together "im fine ok!" She obviously regretted raising her voice seeing as she drop her head low "sorry I just sprained my wrist that's it! When I came to help you I ended up getting pushed and landed on my wrist" i walked up closer to her "why didn't you tell me!" "Because I was worried about you! I wasn't thinking!" I shook my head placing my hand on her cheek lifting her head up to look me in the eyes "im fine you know im fine" I smiled "how about we stop at a store and get you an ace bandage?" She nodded "ok fine!"
I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we made our way to the store.

CHAPA'S POV:

We finally made it back to my house my parents were still at work so we just went straight up into my room I throw my backpack onto the ground and kicking my shoes off then I plopped myself down on my beanbag making sure not to hit my wrist "alright let's get this ace bandage on you" Bose smiled slowly grabbing my wrist and pushing my sleeve up then wrapping my wrist "hey next time you get hurt please tell me I'm the one who's supposed to worry" he laughed "ya ok" he smirked "thanks sparky" I pulled him by his collar "sense when did you care so much for me?" He huffed "sense you kissed me?" He said tilting his head with a half smile "I can kiss you again?" Pulling him a bit closer "ya you definitely should" and that's what I did.

(So maybe part 3 will be out later today I just had this idea and had to do it! I wanna do some volt and brainstorm oneshots so give me some ideas for that if you could!)